First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Turbo smart . Which he gets it from
Map which he gets his block from

HE Doesn't "MAKE ANYTHING"any items you mentioned.:confused:
Didn't say make... just said sell bud ;)
Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
[MENTION=32046]trippleyelo[/MENTION] Actually Turbosmart makes the Tune+ WGA, using springs that apparently have been developed and tested by Adam. The end product is supposed to be improved compared to the standard WGA. So Adam has developed a product and Turbosmart produces it. This is called "outsourcing".There is nothing wrong in outsourcing the production of a product to another company. Ford outsources many of the parts that we have on our cars - this common practice in the US and across the western world.

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
@trippleyelo Actually Turbosmart makes the Tune+ WGA, using springs that apparently have been developed and tested by Adam. The end product is supposed to be improved compared to the standard WGA. So Adam has developed a product and Turbosmart produces it. This is called "outsourcing".There is nothing wrong in outsourcing the production of a product to another company. Ford outsources many of the parts that we have on our cars - this common practice in the US and across the western world.
LOL! Is that what he is telling people? Yes Adam developed a special spring for Turbosmart....:lol: That is a gem right there. Adam is a reseller for many many brands, he takes their parts, puts his name on them, and sells them as his own. Nothing wrong with it as you say, it is done the world over, but that you think the Tune+ IWG is not an off the shelf TS IWG with a spring they have on the shelf is honestly laughable. ;)

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f250 turbo diesel and 2016 mustang svo
[MENTION=32046]trippleyelo[/MENTION] Actually Turbosmart makes the Tune+ WGA, using springs that apparently have been developed and tested by Adam. The end product is supposed to be improved compared to the standard WGA. So Adam has developed a product and Turbosmart produces it. This is called "outsourcing".There is nothing wrong in outsourcing the production of a product to another company. Ford outsources many of the parts that we have on our cars - this common practice in the US and across the western world.
Ok

I'll take that as doing business using other products and putting a stamp on it call it what ever to make it special..lol as long as your happy on the other side of the pond with that let it ride mate..

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOL! Is that what he is telling people? Yes Adam developed a special spring for Turbosmart....:lol: That is a gem right there. Adam is a reseller for many many brands, he takes their parts, puts his name on them, and sells them as his own. Nothing wrong with it as you say, it is done the world over, but that you think the Tune+ IWG is not an off the shelf TS IWG with a spring they have on the shelf is honestly laughable. ;)
Thank you Mr Vargas for that.:clap2::clap2:

Sponsored

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you happy with your waste gate set up and turbo bad ass stuff and you made it SIR:cheers:

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bring some more funny stuff..:doh::doh:

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Then gentlemen, I suppose that Turbosmart will sue him for saying these lies openly on his website, right?

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Thank you Mr Vargas for that.:clap2::clap2:
Thank you happy with your waste gate set up and turbo bad ass stuff and you made it SIR:cheers:
Did you read anywhere a post of mine saying that I have turbo bad-ass stuff? I am on a stock turbo. I simply upgraded the WGA. And I am a happy customer of Adam ;)

By the way, to both of you, why all this rage?

Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
Bring some more funny stuff..:doh::doh:
I don't see anything funny in my post. Do you? Or you simply throw comments all over the place without reading other people's posts?

trippleyelo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I don't see anything funny in my post. Do you? Or you simply throw comments all over the place without reading other people's posts?
I wouldn't include Mr Vargas about your ideas to your post mate he also thought it was funny laughable did you read it..

I spout when I know what I'm talking about ,and yes I do see you as a friend..so don't take it wrong not about you it is what you write.

He is a business man do it the right way making it and earning it.

Last edited:

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
There is no point in taking it any further. This thread has completely derailed.
Sponsored