Sponsored

Ambient Thermal Management IS BACK! Celebrate With A Forum Discount!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambient Thermal Management

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford and BMW
Hello all, my name is Dave and I'm one of the new owners of Ambient Thermal Management. As many of you know ATM had been MIA recently and even went dormant in 2016. Well, in the beginning of 2017, ATM was acquired by new owners and since then we've been working hard to get ATM's products back into manufacturing as well as a new website ready. Our goal is to offer the same top quality Ecoboost FMIC's and charge pipe kits, while improving communication and customer service. And it gets better....our website is live! Check us out at www.atmspeedshop.com. No more waiting for group buys. Our products will continue to have the same top-notch, performance leading results, and now even have some improved finish options! We look forward to supporting the community with our current products and hopefully offering even more performance parts in the future.

Since this is the technical section I should post something technical :D Let's talk about our intercoolers.....You'll notice our FMIC's now have different finish options than before. They are now offered in powdercoat! Silver for the bold look and black if you want to go stealthy :cool: Other than the new finishes and appearance, our FMIC's continue to keep the same high-quality construction, superior cooling (in the mid 90%+ efficiency range) and low pressure drop due to our unique core design and rounded header bars. We are also the only stepped FMIC manufacturer that makes all of our cores in a one piece unit for the most efficient design. As you can see this intercooler is huge!
eco_fmic5_480x480.jpg

eco_fmic1_480x480.jpg

eco_fmic4_480x480.jpg

Now to our charge pipes......Our Ecoboost Charge Pipe Kit takes a lot of unneeded volume, bends and potential leak points out of your turbo system's factory plumbing. We designed these to be as straight as possible while removing the stock restrictions and bottlenecks, resulting in an increase of the efficiency of the system. Our kit also allows the ability to run either the stock diverter valve or a variety of aftermarket BOV's that can use a 1.5" hose adapter. And again the look of our products has been upgraded a bit!
ford_charge1_480x480.jpg

Once again we're glad to be back and able to support you Ecoboost owners as well as the Mustang6g community. If you have any questions or would like to purchase feel free to PM us or check the Sponsor section where we'll be posting more information soon as well as individual pricing.
Sponsored

Last edited:

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Nice to have you or uhh ATM back! :thumbsup:

Can you give some more information on the charge pipes? I have the stock BPV. Would it mount directly to the charge pipes or is there some adapter needed? Does anything need to be changed to use your charge pipes with my ATM FMIC with everything else stock?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford and BMW
Thanks for the support guys!

So regarding the charge pipes, they come with or without the BOV adapter. With the adapter you can run the stock diverter valve or an aftermarket BOV compatible with the stock piping. Or you can purchase without the adapter and run your own BOV with a 1.5" barb.

OP
OP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford and BMW
Those charge pipes are looking pretty nice! I'm also curious about the bov adapter stuff and any memorial day specials? Lol
We're away from the shop next week so can't ship until the following week (bad timing right? :)) but we'll work out some sort of deal for you forum members. Just PM, email, etc if you are serious about an item.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the support guys!

So regarding the charge pipes, they come with or without the BOV adapter. With the adapter you can run the stock diverter valve or an aftermarket BOV compatible with the stock piping. Or you can purchase without the adapter and run your own BOV with a 1.5" barb.
Thanks for the reply. Just so I'm clear, I could use the ATM charge pipes but would need an adapter to run the factory BPV? With that adapter, I can run the factory BPV with no alterations/modifications just like normal? If so, I would then be able to use a GFB DV+ between the adapter from ATM and the factory BPV?

Also, any chance you could show pics with the charge pipes installed so I could see the routing and clearances? Would like to see simply because of the change in shape.

Reactions: Ebm

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
I would also like to see the pipes installed if possible. I can't quite make out the material of the charge pipes, but they look like 4 ply silicone hoses?

SleepyPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
The black intercooler is very tempting, but do we need a tune after installing a new intercooler?

Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
The black intercooler is very tempting, but do we need a tune after installing a new intercooler?
No tune needed, stock and other tunes can still benefit from the cooler temps because the temps in the tune tables will pull less timing since they are lower resulting in more power and better for your engine.

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Z28 Camaro and 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Thanks for the reply. Just so I'm clear, I could use the ATM charge pipes but would need an adapter to run the factory BPV? With that adapter, I can run the factory BPV with no alterations/modifications just like normal? If so, I would then be able to use a GFB DV+ between the adapter from ATM and the factory BPV?

Also, any chance you could show pics with the charge pipes installed so I could see the routing and clearances? Would like to see simply because of the change in shape.
I have a couple pics of the ATM hot side pipe and the factory adapter installed with a TS stock replacement BOV.

32817807092_0f1181ab9d_h.jpg

32157383493_f44c4d07e9_h.jpg

Z_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Import
Hopefully. this setup will work for 2018 EB too. An efficient/better intercooler is the most important mod you can do to a F/I car without changing tune to break your warranty.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
I have a couple pics of the ATM hot side pipe and the factory adapter installed with a TS stock replacement BOV.
Thanks John! So the TS BOV fits on the adapter for the stock BPV and there is no VTA or blow off anywhere around the adapter itself correct? It works just like the TS BOV would on the factory charge pipe?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.