Sponsored

Official: 2018 Ford Mustang Refresh Detailed! (Options/Features, Specs, Photos, Info)

Rash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Magnetic/Showstopper Red, 401A, Active Exhaust
I must have those PP2 wheels!
Sponsored

Erik427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Mustang
Another video showing the difference in styling from '15 to '18. Quite nicely done.
To my eyes the '18 is a step up in style, the '15 looks just a little old school around the fog lights and at the back.

Love It!
Looks more Mustang, less Fusion.

BradleyMac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP, 2015 Lincoln MKC & 2010 F150
Another video showing the difference in styling from '15 to '18. Quite nicely done.
To my eyes the '18 is a step up in style, the '15 looks just a little old school around the fog lights and at the back.

Looks good, but the styling is going too formal/sleek ie: towards a European look aka Audi and Mercedes. I agree the 2017 looked a little more old school aka American muscle sports car. It will be interesting to see how far they take this design via the S650. Hope they keep it more muscle than sleek. :brokenheart:

Sponsored

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Looks good, but the styling is going too formal/sleek ie: towards a European look aka Audi and Mercedes. I agree the 2017 looked a little more old school aka American muscle sports car. It will be interesting to see how far they take this design via the S650. Hope they keep it more muscle than sleek. :brokenheart:
I think it just looks weird at the front, neither sleek or muscle, which is a shame as everything else seems impressive in the 18.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)

8 months later channels still steal this video from Ford and claim it's theirs... It's from Ford and was released with the facelift reveal earlier this year :D

Here's the original, which has not crap quality
[ame]

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Here are just a few of the aftermarket wheels that look a lot like the PP2 wheels

Niche Targa:
Niche_Targa_anthracite_700.png

Verde V99:
verde-axis-matte-graphite.jpg

TSW Geneva:
tswgenevagm.jpg

Double

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Ruby Red A10
Vehicle Showcase
But that's only logical for a world wide model, I personally dislike the Challenger and Camaro because they look too American, aka too hotwheels or toycar like. Just look at the new Honda Civic or Prius, that's the exact opposite of what most if not all european buyers like.

And maybe it's part of the Mustang succes, it has never been as hardcore of an American Muscle car in terms of looks like the Camaro, Challenger, Corvette and Vipers have done.

Even before the Mustang was officially introduced worldwide it was still the #1 most common American muscle car to see outside of the US.

Think it's a very impressive design if it still captures the classic Mustang look while looking much more modern and appealing to a VERY wide audience.

PS: The glossy grill is the only thing I still do not understand. Great when rubbing off bugs but will leave millions of scratches after the first wash... just like all the stupid glossy black interior pieces many cars have these days.... IT MAKES NO SENSE, stop it!!!! Prolly a ploy to make cars age faster.

Sponsored

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
But that's only logical for a world wide model, I personally dislike the Challenger and Camaro because they look too American, aka too hotwheels or toycar like.
Do you realize that you complained that an American car looks too American? Call me crazy but that statement makes no sense.

K-Roll302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT Premium, '80 Porsche 924 Turbo
181.png

They had two 2018s at the M1 Concourse Cars and Coffee yesterday, and they had them open on full display and interactivity for everyone! So I got to look at the new LCD display and it's cooler than I thought. Track mode is awesome.
182.png

Also got a decent shot of the new PP spoiler next to the GT350R spoiler.
[ame]

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Do you realize that you complained that an American car looks too American? Call me crazy but that statement makes no sense.
I think I see where he is coming from. A BMW 5 series in beige looks German and quite sensible. An AMG E63 in Panzer black looks too German. A pastiche.

sebounet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 conv gt auto, var exhaust,shaker, safety pack
WHen are we going to see a full review. You can order one but no journalist tried it ???
Sponsored