Sponsored

Have you blown an engine? If so what color was ur car?

drewfis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Ecoboost Performance Pack
Okay, for those who have had engine failures, both Cleveland and Valencia, which color is your car? It seems as though they almost always fail on red cars, so it'll be good to acquire some data over time and see what we're really looking at.

If the factory worker is working on a red car he will be angry and not seal the head gaskets properly, but those of us with green and blue cars are okay cause they give off a calming mood and factory worker was happy.

I have been working on a EcoBoom algorithm based off 6g community posts in other threads and I think I'm really onto something here:

Mileage x ((RodNumberBlown + GasOctane) / (Tuned ? 1 : 2)) + MonthGasPurchasedIn * PaintRGBIndex

EcoBoom posts are targeted and influenced by Russian troll farms in which Putin subverts a sense of instability in young Mustang EcoBoost owning Western males --this makes the data hard to comb over and verify.

Nonetheless I'm still hopeful that I will get to the bottom of Ford's global supply chain failure via 6g and Facebook posts.
Sponsored

Buhbuhj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Premium
My car is white and has not blown up hth.

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
[ame]

PICANTE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 ecoboost pp
My car is Red

ZenkaiRacer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT AT
I have a white car. It has not blown. I believe it to be because the white color deflects most of the heat from the sun thus keeping cylinder 3 nice and cool. And since I've burnt my mouth from eating pizza thats too hot I believe I know a bit about thermodynamics and its relation to knock threshholds. :cool:

Sponsored

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
WTF are you smokin ..every some 1 with a brain up their ass knows IT's the catch cans !

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
Crap. I have a red car and I like pizza. I'm screwed.
Sponsored