Sponsored

Finally Saw a 2018 in person! Walkaround Video!

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
That spoiler does nothing more than looks.

Unless you're driving 100+ MPH at all times, you just added weight to your car with it. If you want a spoiler that actually does something outside of looks, take a look at the Ford GT and the Viper ACR.
Sponsored

entaiiie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' GT
I want it specifically for looks. I don't need functional aero, drag and mpg reduction on my daily driver.

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
the '18 looks good, but not good enough for me to take the depreciation hit on trading in mine, so I'll wait. I do like the rear spoiler, but not for $1800.

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
Am I the only one in the world that doesn't think dual tip pipes look better than singles?

Sponsored

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Am I the only one in the world that doesn't think dual tip pipes look better than singles?
I actually prefer the simplicity of single tips.....and I think I will even more once every other Mustang on the road has doubles.

Bay1Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic '15 V6 051a
This is what I've been saying since I saw real world videos of the car. The lowered front end makes a world of a difference and no matter if you like the styling or not it does indeed make the current model look older. This is especially true for people who aren't in mustangs or cars.

PJR202

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Shadow Black
I actually prefer the simplicity of single tips.....and I think I will even more once every other Mustang on the road has doubles.
It just looks too busy, and especially once the ground effects are designed to partition things off. It just makes it look like a cheap effort to look expensive or exotic. Kinda kills the clean lines of a vehicle. If that makes any sense...

Nukem501

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Shelby GT500
It just looks too busy, and especially once the ground effects are designed to partition things off. It just makes it look like a cheap effort to look expensive or exotic. Kinda kills the clean lines of a vehicle. If that makes any sense...
Perfectly understandable

I think it varies from year to year and model to model, example being the s197. The quads look great on the 500 (yes partial to it lol) but on the other models.. ehhhhhh
Same goes for the s550, the quads look great on the 350 but on the others... ehhhhhh

Just personal preference I guess :D

Hattrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2018 GT A10.
Sorry i didn't see the spoiler delete box when i ordered my PP1, if its so good and functional, why is the PP2 spoiler so tiny? Pretty sad .

Sponsored

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
I really like the 18's. Can't wait to see what Ford has in store for the GT500. CMON 4'D !!!!!

xDUMPWEEDx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP (Base/Oxford White)
I think the single tip pipes look way better IMO and give it more of an oldschool feel. Dual tip pipes are the current fad and everyone is doing them. Even cars that have no business having dual tips (WRX) have them now.

Sorry i didn't see the spoiler delete box when i ordered my PP1, if its so good and functional, why is the PP2 spoiler so tiny? Pretty sad .
I hate the look of the PP1 spoiler on the '18s. So stupid looking. Either go PP2 spoiler or delete.

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
the '18 looks good, but not good enough for me to take the depreciation hit on trading in mine, so I'll wait. I do like the rear spoiler, but not for $1800.
I liked the spoiler that was on my '17 EB that I owned before trading it for a GT w/PP last month. It was subtle.Too bad it was deleted.

ricardocabesa

STD free
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT w/PP
I think the single tip pipes look way better IMO and give it more of an oldschool feel. Dual tip pipes are the current fad and everyone is doing them. Even cars that have no business having dual tips (WRX) have them now.

Everyone in the Boy Racer crowd knows that dual tips make your car faster.:headbang:

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Everyone in the Boy Racer crowd knows that dual tips make your car faster.:headbang:
Only if they are that flame-burnt titanium though.
Sponsored