Sponsored

Ideas for a triple yellow car

muztangman93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sweetness
Some of you know me and know I own a hydrographic and custom paint business. We are having a triple yellow 15 gt delivered tomorrow and looking for ideas to make this thing stand out from a crowd. Under the hood Im thinking carbon fiber engine cover with yellow lines and same with coil covers carbon with yellow lines and lettering. Thinking on the center strip of the engine cover some nasty looking yellow skulls. Thinking radiator cover skulls fuse box lid skulls coolant tank carbon fiber and strut bar either skulls or painted yellow and black.

For the exterior thinking carbon fiber hood vents and black out panel black 5.0 emblems and the factory hood has to raised lines that almost look like fangs. Thinking about painting those lines black to make it look like fangs on the hood. Anybody else have any good ideas.
Sponsored

Shanghai Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Convertible in Race Red
Some of you know me and know I own a hydrographic and custom paint business. We are having a triple yellow 15 gt delivered tomorrow and looking for ideas to make this thing stand out from a crowd. Under the hood Im thinking carbon fiber engine cover with yellow lines and same with coil covers carbon with yellow lines and lettering. Thinking on the center strip of the engine cover some nasty looking yellow skulls. Thinking radiator cover skulls fuse box lid skulls coolant tank carbon fiber and strut bar either skulls or painted yellow and black.

For the exterior thinking carbon fiber hood vents and black out panel black 5.0 emblems and the factory hood has to raised lines that almost look like fangs. Thinking about painting those lines black to make it look like fangs on the hood. Anybody else have any good ideas.
IMHO, skulls and carbon fiber are way overdone. How about something that looks like circularly machined aluminum? A nice machined aluminum finish...