Sponsored

spectre

grue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Base GT + PP1
i really liked it. i really liked all the DC bond films, but this was the best. definitely the most action packed. of the few commercials i saw, i knew it would be a blend of almost all of the past bond films, and it didn't disappoint. from costumes, to sets... it was a great wrap up to this series. plus, for those of you who've spent your lives watching the pre-roger moore films, you'll love how wide-open the ending of this movie is. it telegraphs a sad bit, but deep down you know bond will live on doing his thing.

there's a lot of focus on who bond was as a person, obviously, but dc really kept the character from getting mushy which was good. for example, kirk refusing to get his pain examined - i like my pain, i need my pain, and we never saw it. dc's portrayal is like that. he acknowledges it and stands by like a detached observer while it's shown to the audience, but he doesn't give in to it and become this sentimental mush of a man. so good for him.

of the db10 i'll say this, it's the best looking jaguar i've ever seen.
Sponsored

supersnake94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus SE
of the db10 i'll say this, it's the best looking jaguar i've ever seen.
Umm.... isn't the DB10 an Aston Martin?

Other than that, I did see the movie a couple weeks ago. very well done and I agree one of the best bond films yet. Ties all the previous DC films into one.

ConspicuousConsumption

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP MT, Explorer ST
I definitely liked it but felt they could've done more. Great guns though!

Sponsored

JungleG1337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
This movie was too long and lack of plot. I love bonds movies but this one is fairly disappointed.

OP
OP

grue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Base GT + PP1
...best looking jaguar... my point exactly!
what are the chances!? so i'm explaining this post to my niece's boyfriend over thanksgiving weekend and he said "oh, my friend works in design with aston martin" needless to say, i back peddled immediately :)
Sponsored