BLACK S550 MUSTANG Thread

John S.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Performance Pack
Got my stripes from [MENTION=6592]BigWormGraphix[/MENTION] installed on Friday and took a few pics yesterday. I can't wait to go do an actual photoshoot with the car. The stripes look great. Stripes and rocker stripes are matte charcoal and the pin stripe in burnt orange. I wanted something a little different. The burnt orange in direct sunlight is awesome. Hard to capture it on camera.
MustangFront.jpg
SideShot.jpg
ThatAssNoPlate.jpg

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Got my stripes from [MENTION=6592]BigWormGraphix[/MENTION] installed on Friday and took a few pics yesterday. I can't wait to go do an actual photoshoot with the car. The stripes look great. Stripes and rocker stripes are matte charcoal and the pin stripe in burnt orange. I wanted something a little different. The burnt orange in direct sunlight is awesome. Hard to capture it on camera.
Wow. :hail:

BigWormGraphix

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigwormgraphix.com
First Name
Team BigWorm
Vehicle(s)
>=2005 muscle cars - camaro, mustang, challengers
Got my stripes from @BigWormGraphix installed on Friday and took a few pics yesterday. I can't wait to go do an actual photoshoot with the car. The stripes look great. Stripes and rocker stripes are matte charcoal and the pin stripe in burnt orange. I wanted something a little different. The burnt orange in direct sunlight is awesome. Hard to capture it on camera.
Great job on the pictures! Can I use one of them on our web site?

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Your first pic already looks professional!! Nice job! I did a deep charcoal metallic in base clear and added the pinstripe and GT in Rangoon Red, an old Ford color!
image.jpg

Last edited:

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
Very nice, John. Looks classy.

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Your first pic already looks professional!! Nice job! I did a deep charcoal metallic in base clear and added the pinstripe and GT in Rangoon Red, an old Ford color!
Looks good Voo Doo! Can you give me a further away shot? I can see you have the 50AP and so I would like to see a pic not so close/focused just on the hood.
Thanks!

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Looks good Voo Doo! Can you give me a further away shot? I can see you have the 50AP and so I would like to see a pic not so close/focused just on the hood.
Thanks!
Wish I could but am in Mexico til March!!

Sponsored

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Here's a few of mine I took on a cruise yesterday.