OP
OP
EcoSnake

EcoSnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard EB PP
Having the new Full-Race Street exhaust and catted downpipe installed this morning. Then dyno tuning by Black Market Racing this afternoon. I will be posting the charts as soon as available.
FR RE.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
EcoSnake

EcoSnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard EB PP
Finally got in for some dyno tuning now that I have some good parts on it. Tuned by Black Market Racing and Cobb. FullRace FMIC, CAI, and Street exhaust with catted downpipe. Sounds good with this setup. Feels better also. :headbang:
ecobooststang.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
EcoSnake

EcoSnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard EB PP
Good news coming up. After SEMA and PIR I might be the first one to get the turbo and fuel kits from fullrace. So I could be the first one to run E85 on the stock motor with a bigger turbo. I would like to see what the stock turbo can do on E85. Maybe I can get dynos for both. Currently looking for a wider rear tire setup.

ThirtyThreePointThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 White EcoBoost AT

Sponsored

ThirtyThreePointThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 White EcoBoost AT
idle, revs, and a couple fly bys would be cool.
Mounting outside the car is kinda tough unless you can mount it right by the pipe and somehow do it to reduce wind noise, otherwise it's useless...not sure how to do that though
A cabin video to check out drone at highway cruising speeds would be cool.

Any of those are great!

Burger2002

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
1mm to spare :headbang:
Do you have spacers? Also, what tire size are you running here? 1mm to spare... maybe... :)

I just read through your build and I've come to 2 conclusions. The first is that you got one of the absolute best looking cars on here in my opinion. Great wheels, color, stance, etc. The second is that I am jealous of your local climate. (grumbles to self about cold and snow while typing)

I got two quick questions for you if you dont mind.
1.) I notice that you have a dog and the rear seat delete. Is that the Shrader Kit? If so, how heavy is your dog and can the rear seat delete kit handle his/her weight? I have a 75 lbs German shepherd that would like to know.
2.) How do you like the JL 12" sub+box? I know its kinda spendy for a single sub, but it looks great and I wonder if it sounds as good as its price/specs suggest.

Thanks, and keep up the build thread!
Sponsored