Sponsored

Best Paint Sealant ?

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
Menzerna Power Lock.
Best out there that I have tried, same stuff Mercedes Benz and BMW use on the factory floor. Lasts a long long time and looks amazing.
If you want a semi permanent coating 22PLE is awesome, gives the "wettest" look of all the top brands.
Sponsored

fogus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, DI Blue, Base
Best out there that I have tried, same stuff Mercedes Benz and BMW use on the factory floor. Lasts a long long time and looks amazing.
If you want a semi permanent coating 22PLE is awesome, gives the "wettest" look of all the top brands.
Does Benz sell their product?

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
Does Benz sell their product?
not sure, Menzerna is all they use on the factory floor though.
with Powerlock, its best to let the initial application dry for a minimum 30 min, then reapply if you like after 24hrs cure time on the initial application. I have even used powerlock on my windshield and rims with great results. Something that can affect any sealants performance is paint that has not been stripped of any previous wax / sealant.

S550ilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Ima Wolfgang 3.0 guy. I dont mind reapplying it every 6 to 8 months, or spending a day washing and machine polishing some superficial swirls out. NEver been a real fan of coatings like CQuartz, OPticoat, and the like. Im sure they work well, and MAY try one on my daily driver tacoma, since it stays outside all the time and is exposed to the elements alot more than my 16 GT.
Sponsored