OP
OP
Oversight

Oversight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
What features from the premium package are you most happy about getting? Do you utilize the drive mode selector much? I had an m3 with electronic damper control before .. my current car doesn't have it and I don't miss it at all honestly. Throttle response is something it might be nice to adjust for the track but even then, I wonder just how necessary it is. Any insight? Thanks!
I just put it in "track" mode for the event. I'd be just a happy with the base honestly. Except for the rear valence, I prefer the premium rear look

Sponsored

Mission2toilet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP/2017 GTI PP
Awesome!! real nice driving.
BTW is your Accelerometer REal?(1.50G)

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
I just put it in "track" mode for the event. I'd be just a happy with the base honestly. Except for the rear valence, I prefer the premium rear look
Agreed fully, I wasn't aware the base model came with a solid color bumper when I ordered.
Oh well, nice run man! Im jealous. I've always wanted to try this type of racing. Looks too expensive though

c_reber

REB3R
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
`16 Mustang GT (PP), `15 X5 50i
Another one here with the same car (`16 OW GTPP base) who can't wait to get it out on track. I wanted a base, but prefer the premium rear bumper also.

What part number are the brake pads you used? Pro's con's on those porterfield pads for the track?

I'm pretty much only seeing people use carbotech's on the PP track cars, and I'm looking for some feedback on other track pads.

Thanks

wbrownie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Me, me. OW base here with suspension mods. Heading to NCM Bowling Green in early April.

Need to decide on brake pads as well. Looks like Hawk will not be available until May. I have heard good things about Carbotech from Porsche guys.
resize_IMG_1632.JPG

Last edited:

Sponsored

c_reber

REB3R
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
`16 Mustang GT (PP), `15 X5 50i
Carbotech > Hawk anyway. You'll want XP8's minimum but XP10's are even better.
The DTC-60 and DTC-70 worked great on my 2013. But I haven't tried carbotech on the mustangs yet. Certainly will consider carbo's since they are almost the only option for GTPP track pads right now. Where can I find the part numbers/pricing on the carbotechs?

Budwise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
The DTC-60 and DTC-70 worked great on my 2013. But I haven't tried carbotech on the mustangs yet. Certainly will consider carbo's since they are almost the only option for GTPP track pads right now. Where can I find the part numbers/pricing on the carbotechs?
The DTC's dust is corrosive though. For me, Forgestars were no small purchase so dealing with corrosive dust is not something I'd like to do.

Impulsed7

HPDE Champion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
EB PP track rat...
From what I am seeing you still get that loose feeling from the rear? Whether you are feeling it or not, there are the small corrections under power in the video. Is that what you are thinking?
Sponsored