Sponsored

A HUGE THANK YOU to all the black friday sale participating vendors.

Sammzway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (traded) / 16 Acura MDX
I wanted to create a separate thread highlighting my experience with certain vendors on this board. Additionally, many of us are skeptical about customer service (I know I am) when it comes to dealing with a vendor for the first time. Please feel free to share your experience and give these guys a :cheers:.
[MENTION=10447]AMAlexLazarus[/MENTION] - thank you for answering my questions so quickly and throwing in so many extra goodies with my order. You and your team definitely know how to run a business and prioritize quality customer care. I will definitely send more business your way. Shipment was super fast and for such a large product, I'm amazed how fast it was delivered.
[MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION] - thank you for being on top of everything and providing extra savings when I kept nagging you for more discounts. You could have easily said no and moved on, but you met me at my price point which was awesome. I will also send more business your way in the future.

:headbang:
Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
I wanted to create a separate thread highlighting my experience with certain vendors on this board. Additionally, many of us are skeptical about customer service (I know I am) when it comes to dealing with a vendor for the first time.

Please feel free to share your experience and give these guys a :cheers:.
@AMAlexLazarus - thank you for answering my questions so quickly and throwing in so many extra goodies with my order. You and your team definitely know how to run a business and prioritize quality customer care. I will definitely send more business your way. Shipment was super fast and for such a large product, I'm amazed how fast it was delivered.

Sammzway - You had the idea, knew what you wanted, got back to me promptly, It was an absolute pleasure working with you sir.

I'm even hoping to see an install tonight too!

Thanks again for your support and business this season, we really appreciate it.

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
I wanted to create a separate thread highlighting my experience with certain vendors on this board. Additionally, many of us are skeptical about customer service (I know I am) when it comes to dealing with a vendor for the first time. Please feel free to share your experience and give these guys a :cheers:.
[MENTION=10447]AMAlexLazarus[/MENTION] - thank you for answering my questions so quickly and throwing in so many extra goodies with my order. You and your team definitely know how to run a business and prioritize quality customer care. I will definitely send more business your way. Shipment was super fast and for such a large product, I'm amazed how fast it was delivered.
[MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION] - thank you for being on top of everything and providing extra savings when I kept nagging you for more discounts. You could have easily said no and moved on, but you met me at my price point which was awesome. I will also send more business your way in the future.

Anytime bud! Look forward to seeing your car's transformation. Always try to make myself as available as possible :cheers:

FdMstng99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks again to all the vendors, I've never seen anything like this on a forum before. Special thanks to [MENTION=10447]AMAlexLazarus[/MENTION] on the great deal yesterday.
Sponsored