Sponsored

Lund Racing Flex Fuel Tunes now available!!!

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I noticed the a/f is still 12ish on the 2nd graph?
Yes the guys at the dyno said it's strange that the A/F is similar to your pump gas run and leaner at some points. Kinda strange which why I logged it to get it dialed in.
Sponsored

Need4Speed15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Auto
Yes the guys at the dyno said it's strange that the A/F is similar to your pump gas run and leaner at some points. Kinda strange which why I logged it to get it dialed in.
Yeah I noticed that also. What does the log show? Let us know what Lund says.

Silver50Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 PP Ingot Silver
Hey guys,

So I was able to get 3 dyno runs in with the Lund Flex Fuel tune. The tank had about 1.5 gallons of 93 gas left and I filled the rest with E85 (about 14.5 gallons). I was babying the car to the dyno since I was told to not go WOT for about 10 min to let the PCM learn the ethanol concentration. I drove the car for about 20 min before I got to the dyno shop and the first thing I noticed while I was driving was that the A/F ratio dropped to about 10.8 at idle. IAT's looked good from what I saw. The car was driving smooth, there was no hesitation at any rpm at all.

However, when the car ran on the dyno it was acting a little strange at the start when the guy went WOT. It would hesitate and run lean but then all of a sudden would become smooth again. All three runs were like this. I know it's hard to say what I actually gained because the mods are slightly different in the two dyno graphs but I was still expecting to see about a 10-15 whp gain. I logged the car on the dyno and will be sending the data to Lund for further investigation and revision if need be.

The weird thing is that on the street the car was running perfectly fine with no hesitation after the dyno under WOT.

Dyno Graph from before with mods (First Picture):

-SW Full Exhaust
-JLT CAI
-Lund 93 Tune

Dyno Graph with Lund Flex Fuel Tune (Second Picture):

-SW 1 7/8" Headers
-Corsa Sport 3" Catback
-Steeda CAI
-Lund Flex Fuel Tune

Unfortunately I didn't have time to upload my videos to youtube so I uploaded them to my google drive with the following links

Nice pulls man and love the way your car sounds! If I were you I'd make sure they dyno pulled that car in 5th gear not 4th. Seemed to me like it was 4 gear, could be wrong.

Lonmon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10spd Base
Can't pass this up. Just submitted my request.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Hey guys,

So I was able to get 3 dyno runs in with the Lund Flex Fuel tune. The tank had about 1.5 gallons of 93 gas left and I filled the rest with E85 (about 14.5 gallons).

Dyno Graph from before with mods (First Picture):

-SW Full Exhaust
-JLT CAI
-Lund 93 Tune

Dyno Graph with Lund Flex Fuel Tune (Second Picture):

-SW 1 7/8" Headers
-Corsa Sport 3" Catback
-Steeda CAI
-Lund Flex Fuel Tune
Thanks for sharing Demon.

Maybe the hesitation came from the leftover 1.5 of the 93 mixed.

Sponsored

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
Put in my request after hours last night. Had it on my inbox when I woke up. Lund is awesome to deal with. I try to not bombard him with too many questions but he is always quick to reply. I couldn't believe the turn around time. I wish E85 was more available where I live. Only about 3 pumps around and the closest is 25 min from the house, in the opposite direction I go to work haha. Oh well I wasn't going to run it all the time bc of the economic part of it anyway. I have half a tank of 93 left, I'm going to use it then go fill up on E85. I'll run through at least a quarter tank normal driving then I'll data log with WOT and normal driving and send the log in and see how it looks. And maybe throw it on the dyno somewhere to see what it puts down. I am really glad I took advantage of this promo either way. Cheers to Lund and his team! [emoji482]

Phantom2015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
So I went to the link and clicked on submit a request on the top right hand corner, is that what I was suppose to do?
Thanks

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Jon sent me an e-mail at 7:15 this morn, stated they will be working some today to fill orders & updates! Based on when I submitted my request wasn't expecting to see it until Mon.

Great customer service....

Sponsored

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Nice run - DA should have been GREAT and OSW last night - what was it on your previous run?

Edit: And who were you against that laid down the 160mph run!?

zaquhree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 GT
The DA was better than usual for sure. My [email protected] was 600-700' and last night it was at 550' for my first pass and 100-200' on that last pass, it didn't get as cold as we thought unfortunately... I think 62-65* was the temp for the 4 runs.

Alpha 12 GTR...he gave me the go and then ripped my doors off lol

mustang_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it has an engine!
The gtr had a pathetic 60ft for this trap. Driver mod needed. 160 is a clear into the 8s trap speed. 148-152 is at least an 8.9. Tells you he needs practice. You might want to work on your 60ft as well. 1.8 with a 28inch DR leaves a lot of room for improvement. You will drop down in et considerably.

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
The gtr had a pathetic 60ft for this trap. Driver mod needed. 160 is a clear into the 8s trap speed. 148-152 is at least an 8.9. Tells you he needs practice. You might want to work on your 60ft as well. 1.8 with a 28inch DR leaves a lot of room for improvement. You will drop down in et considerably.
The Alpha guys do a lot of testing, so I wouldn't be surprised if they are doing jut that and taking it easy on the launch. The WannaGoFast 1/2 mile event in Ocala is coming up next month, so I doubt they want to break anything in advance of that.

That said, I've seen a LOT of GTR drivers have just horrible launches at the track considering the awd and launch control.

/offtopic

That's a significant improvement with the DA's being w/in ~500' of each other.