GilSilcox

Gil
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gil
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Mustang
Just received my spoiler from American Muscle. The paint matches perfectly right from American. Took about 30 minutes to install. The only nerve racking part was drilling holes into a trunk on a car with only 700 miles:doh: Thanks again Alex for the hook up
image.jpg
Sponsored

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
Beautiful spoiler and and certainly a beautiful car.

OP
OP
GilSilcox

GilSilcox

Gil
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gil
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Mustang
Thanks. I had paralysis by analysis trying to pick a spoiler. I love the new style of the Mustangs but the rear end was missing something. Glad I pulled the trigger on the Foose spoiler. Now to find something for my car to blow my money on

dgc333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I ordered one from MMD too for my Competion Orange Ecoboost.

Color matched for $399 is a deal.

DeepImpact 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Looks awesome, wish I had received mine!!! Somehow I ordered on the morning they came back in stock painted, before they were even listed on the site, and was told it was being shipped that day. Now it's over a week later and I had to contact them and was finally told " I was told wrong", seems suspect , not happy at all with AM and the service, would've been nice to know I wasn't getting anything that I paid for after being told on the phone that I had secured a product that was stocked and not even listed available. As you can tell I am pretty pissed off, especially since I really wanted this (same color lol) and that I have a charity run this upcoming weekend and was hoping to have the car ready. As of right now, I am not pleased with the service.

Sponsored

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Looks good! Mine is being installed Weds morning. Can't wait!

Martman GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT Premium
I saw this spoiler and liked the way it looked. I really like the Roush spoiler as well, but it seems that the install on it is a PITA. Since I don't have a spoiler now, either would require drilling holes. Did you find the MMD by Foose easier to install than the Roush? There is an install video for the Roush so you can see which one looks easier. Thanks for any info. I want to get one of them and will probably go gloss black since I have the black racing stripes that would never be able to wrap around the spoiler because of the way the stripes contour.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
roush install isn't a pita. it's only a pita if you can't line up a template and never have ever used a drill.

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Martman, if I were you I would get the Roush spoiler since you have to drill anyways. I prefer the Roush but I have a stock spoiler and the Roush spoiler does not use the factory holes. Out of the aftermarket spoilers that use the factory holes I like the Foose best. And definitely do the black painted. Khyber did black on his CO and it looks awesome. It would be the same on TY.

OP
OP
GilSilcox

GilSilcox

Gil
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gil
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Mustang
It all comes down to personal tastes. I was torn between the 2 spoilers (seeing I was going to have to drill anyways). I really like the way the MMD looks. As far as install they are both easy to do. Just take your time and you'll be kicking back with a beer and enjoying the new look.

Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
if yall want something that's even better than the mmd which the mmd is pretty mild. wait on the steeda spoiler that's coming

BoostedRubyRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red EB Premium
I was going to have a GT wing put on my Ecoboost when it arrives, but after this pic I am going to go with the Foose. It looks much better than the factory.

SK GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT(sold), 17 1LE
That does look really good.

Can you post more pics.

Torn between that and the steeda one

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Just received my spoiler from American Muscle. The paint matches perfectly right from American. Took about 30 minutes to install. The only nerve racking part was drilling holes into a trunk on a car with only 700 miles:doh: Thanks again Alex for the hook up
Gil - Looking good man! You really managed to get that on in record time!

Thanks again for your support and business this season and don't hesitate to let me know if there's anything else I can lend a hand with.

Alex

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Looks awesome, wish I had received mine!!! Somehow I ordered on the morning they came back in stock painted, before they were even listed on the site, and was told it was being shipped that day. Now it's over a week later and I had to contact them and was finally told " I was told wrong", seems suspect , not happy at all with AM and the service, would've been nice to know I wasn't getting anything that I paid for after being told on the phone that I had secured a product that was stocked and not even listed available. As you can tell I am pretty pissed off, especially since I really wanted this (same color lol) and that I have a charity run this upcoming weekend and was hoping to have the car ready. As of right now, I am not pleased with the service.
Hey Deep - I'm really sorry about this again. Our inventory is live and the order being unapproved could've thrown a massive wrench into the mix. I'm more than happy to get out paint team working overtime on this for you or get you some cash back on the purchase if you'd like to hold onto the order.

Shoot me another PM - The last thing I need in the back of my head is an unhappy customer! Making people smile is my specialty here.

Sponsored