• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

nGauge w/Lund Racing tunes

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang (AT) w/PP

Update: Pricing

Up for sale is my Lund Racing nGauge with three tunes: 93 octane, 100 octane (race gas), and cam tune.

The device comes with the nGauge itself, OBD2 cord, SD card, back attachment for a windshield/vent mount, and a stick (I guess to use on the touchscreen).

The tunes are really good, but I need to sale one of these devices so I decided to keep my AP. Although some might think it ricey, the cam tune is quite a bit of fun. And surprisingly enough for a novelty tune, it drives as good as the 93 tune.

As far as the tunes go, I think they should be able to work on any car with this nGauge. I did have to supply my PCM code, so if you're interested in this device, we can compare those. I don't know if that was a generic part of the tuning form (as they also tune with SCT hardware) or if this device is strategy based similar to the SCT stuff. I wouldn't think it to be, but I'm just letting any potential buyers know that I haven't asked about it.

The device new is $549, so I'm going to let this go for $260* shipped. I'd like to sell it quickly and I feel that is a very fair price for a very lightly used device. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here in this thread or PM me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Juben

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Southwest VA

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

BadGTR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Auto, 1400HP GTR
Tunes will be specific to strategy code I believe.

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
I didn't think the Lund nGauge was transferable?

OP
OP
Juben

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
I updated the pricing. I'm guessing the new user would need to purchase the Lund custom tune for the EcoBoost, unless they have the same strategy code. The custom tune is $200 from Lund, so I lowered the price to $300 for the nGauge. That'll save someone $50.

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Juben

Juben

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
$260 shipped. Bottom dollar.