Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Martman GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT Premium
Well, I actually did this yesterday but... Installed the wheels I got from LMR's black Friday sale. Wheels, lugs, and shipping for $775. 20x8.5/10 and my DWS 06's 275/35's. Will probably go wider in back when the rears ware out.
M 1.jpg
M 2.jpg
M 3.jpg
M 4.jpg
Sponsored

Ultrakla$$ic

Whoflung Poo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Ingot Silver Premium
^^^^^Props for going a different route! Looks sweet!!!!!

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Reordered my FRPP rear decklid from Lethal. Hopefully the issue with the other one gets taken care of pretty fast, and hopefully UPS doesn't toss the new package all over the place and it arrives in one piece.

Sponsored

skeeter

MAGA
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bradford
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP TY
Yes I drove it a little bit. Too much traffic to really test but i definitely feel less wheel hop. But traction is still an issue. I'm on stock Pirelli tires. Didn't really notice much NVH.

Do yourself a favor no matter which way you go, do the diff and cradle kit at the same time. Wouldn't want to have to re drop the rear again. You kinda have to man handle to get the front diff bolts in and then realign the cradle.

Also would have helped to have the exhaust out of the way.
and springs while it is lifted followed by alignment.

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Bought a new camera, a dslr, and christened it by taking a pic of my freshly washed car. Gonna be a while until I learn how to take good pics with this.

I'm impressed how well my car cleaned up. It was insanely dirty, but a wash and dry and Lucas Oil Speed Wax made the car pop.

My steeda stuff arrived as well: sways, irs subframe brace, springs, bumpsteer kit. Debating whether or not I should tackle these myself, or have the shop install these as I'm getting my headers installed.

Also got notification that my headers got shipped from Beefcake. Can't wait! I definitely plan on getting some before and after videos of exhaust sound.

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
Swapped over to a dry filter with pre filter (filter condom, bc you can never be to careful) for my JLT. Thought this would be a better option for me since I now DD the Mustang. Think it looks better under the hood too.

Sponsored

skeeter

MAGA
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bradford
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP TY
Swapped over to a dry filter with pre filter (filter condom, bc you can never be to careful) for my JLT. Thought this would be a better option for me since I now DD the Mustang. Think it looks better under the hood too.
Super clean for a DD. Looks nice.

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
Super clean for a DD. Looks nice.
Thanks! Well it was just recently made my DD. So the engine bay is still clean lol.

Exikutioner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
50th Appearance GT
Finally got around to setting up/mounting my Scan Gague 2. Love this little guy!
uploadfromtaptalk1449608516459.jpg

Last edited:

Martman GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marty
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT Premium
Just got my gloss black heat extractors in and just had to throw those bad boys on.
hood vent.jpg
Sponsored