Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I started down that road - I have the 24"x18" plexi in the garage still. I initially mocked it up using cardboard and duct tape. With all the areas that needed 'filling' I decided it wasn't worth the level of effort to get a clean looking finished product. That said, I did pretty much sacrifice my Airaid box by dremeling out the the opening to accommodate the JLT.
Yeah I was figuring you had to with the airaid since the JLT tube is bigger. Nice mod tho, looks clean.
Sponsored

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350

Sinister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT PP
Where i live (apartment complex) they won't let you use the water to wash your vehicles unfortunately so i'm forced to use a car wash. I always lived in houses and did the 2 bucket wash method but moved out here for a great paying job and live in an apartment until the job assignment ends. Then hopefully i will go back to Florida/South Carolina or Georgia area.

I'm living in an apartment as well right now while we figure out if we want to build or buy. I have used a coin-op car wash a few times but I still do the 2 bucket method. I've since switched to a rinseless wash and wash it at my apartment. The stuff is like magic when you can't use a hose.

Sithel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
With the winter coming up I put a battery tender on, along with a volt gauge. Working great so far, tender comes with alligator clips or can hard wire with an inline fuse. I have it hard wired and I can just unplug it when I'm not using it pictured here with the red arrow.

Here's the Tender I purchased if anyone is interested.
Battery Tender 021-0123 Battery Tender Junior 12V Battery Charger
battery charger.jpg

Sponsored

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
^^ nice.
can I come clean that engine bay though!! ;)

Sithel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Thanks, yea I need it cleaned up and I don't even live down any gravel roads or drive it down any. I guess its just a dust magnet under there.

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
Unfortunately I did this today..........the GF of 3 years decided to break up with me (my fault) and now I have to move out, we just got a dog (6mo blue pitt) that I love that is hers so I wont get to see him anymore, etc. I was in blank daze, jumped in the car, started backing up and backed right into her car.

Paint chips / scrapes and the lower quarter panel above the bumper is pushed in with a few smaller dings inside of it. Was quoted $1400 to fix it all, seems high to me? $450 if I just wanted the bumper re-painted and re-aligned but dam near an extra grand If I want the quarter panel fixed. He said they need to pull the quarter panel (and the rear side glass?), get the body straight, then repaint and blend all the way up on the roofline over the window. Ive used this body shop multiple times in the past and they have always done fantastic work and decent prices, $1400 for whats pictured just doesnt sound right to me.

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Unfortunately I did this today..........the GF of 3 years decided to break up with me (my fault) and now I have to move out, we just got a dog (6mo blue pitt) that I love that is hers so I wont get to see him anymore, etc. I was in blank daze, jumped in the car, started backing up and backed right into her car.

Paint chips / scrapes and the lower quarter panel above the bumper is pushed in with a few smaller dings inside of it. Was quoted $1400 to fix it all, seems high to me? $450 if I just wanted the bumper re-painted and re-aligned but dam near an extra grand If I want the quarter panel fixed. He said they need to pull the quarter panel (and the rear side glass?), get the body straight, then repaint and blend all the way up the on the roofline over the window.
Ouch. just not a good day all around, was it? Sorry to hear.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350

Paint chips / scrapes and the lower quarter panel above the bumper is pushed in with a few smaller dings inside of it. Was quoted $1400 to fix it all, seems high to me? $450 if I just wanted the bumper re-painted and re-aligned but dam near an extra grand If I want the quarter panel fixed. He said they need to pull the quarter panel (and the rear side glass?), get the body straight, then repaint and blend all the way up the on the roofline over the window.
Jesus man, $1400 to fix that? Someone in another thread was just commenting on how all these bumper damages that look minor turn out to cost a couple grand and stuff. That's crazy. I don't work on that side of the table and never have, so I can't say what it sounds like.

On the other hand, sorry to hear about all of that man. Especially the gf breaking up with you.

Sponsored

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone

Need 4 Steed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Might check eBay, Craigslist, etc for take off parts so you don't have to repaint anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarah2015

CTURTLE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sarah
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium (RR)
Sad day. I noticed I got my first dent and have no idea when or where it could have happened. Crazy location too, IMO. At least it's small, but I'm sad. :brokenheart:

Might be hard to tell, but is the paint scratched or is that someone else's paint (or whatever else might have done it)? I have no idea. I put the closeups at the end.

Need 4 Steed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Try dentdogs.com the last picture on the site photos looks just like that. A friend got some hail damage done through them pretty cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmaziN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Premium
For those of you who enjoy fishing, I decided to take a pic of my Mustang next to a boat [emoji2]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
Sponsored