Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 401a GT/PP

rubyruby55oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ruby red mustang gt
actually went and looked at the car with a buddy who is thinking about getting a 5.0! was definitely clean and we didnt notice any issues when test driving. i say go into bill luke (always a friendly dealership when ive dealt with them) and ask for a carfax, they should provide one on any pre-owned vehicle.

OP
OP
AZFord

AZFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 401a GT/PP
Yeah, I test drove it too over the weekend. If your friend is still considering it, make sure he notices the small crease on the passenger rear wheel well. BL said they'd cover $200 worth of dent repair. Carfax came back clean showing that it's a lease turn in and no accident history. I was skeptical though as the passenger side of the front bumper is slightly misaligned and overhangs past the fender. Also part of the driver side of the hood was raised above the fender. After reading up though, I think both issues are Ford's lack of ability to align body panels. My '15 F150 has really piss poor body gaps. I looked over that car as best as I couldn't and didn't see any signs of bolts being removed or replaced. Other than that, the only thing I couldn't really tell was how well the hood was. The car was so dirty I couldn't tell how many rock chips were in it.

The dealership itself is what's keeping me away from a second look. Reading their yelp reviews, they take a pretty good beating. Apparently they don't honor their advertised price unless you use their financing.
Sponsored