Gridlife South 2017 - Road Atlanta - Time Attack / HPDE / Concerts

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
http://www.grid.life/south-tickets/

I've signed up for HPDE. If anyone else is going to the Road Atlanta event, chime in here.

I am 70% not going to stay overnight or for many concerts, but if I know someone who is, I suppose I'll :headbang:!
Sponsored

Garf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
I'll be at the event but not running. tickets ran out in like a day.

Brooks_Church

Team Rowdy RTR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brooks
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber GT PP RTR Spec 2 #010
I will be there! Instructing HPDE and maybe doing Time Attack.

ZackJones

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS
If I didn't have a conflicting event that weekend I'd probably make the trip up to Road Atlanta to check it out. I've raced motorcycles on that track back when they still had the gravity cavity and under the new configuration. It's one hell of a track.

Sponsored

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I'll be there, but I won't be in the mustang as we've got a few of us going and the drive is 8 hours so we're taking one vehicle. Thought about bringing my 350z to drift, but didn't feel like paying that much.

This will be my first time, any word on them actually confiscating beer if we decide to bring some in for the nights?

OP
OP

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I haven't the slightest idea IF or HOW they check vehicles. I plan to bring food and water bottles in a cooler and I will leave the track to refresh that supply, as needed. Haven't thought of alcohol as I can't drink much without a guaranteed hangover and I paid all this dang money for track time, not really to see Ludacris and whomever else these bands are.

Brooks_Church

Team Rowdy RTR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brooks
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber GT PP RTR Spec 2 #010
Just depends on when you come into the track typically. But there shouldn't be a big problem bringing stuff in. Old fashion way. But alcohol in rear tire area or bottom of cooler if you are worried. But it's usually a quick check.
Powerstop brakes is brining crates of water and drinks for everyone with tons of ice. So if you don't wanna carry a lot they are there to help.
The music is always a pretty good time to hang out with people, you should stay and hang out for sure!
See you at the track!

OP
OP

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
[ame]

[ame]

[ame]