Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Satnav could be better
No DRLs (fixed)
No hood vents (fixed)
No sequential turn signal
Bloody double honk on the horn when you leave it running, leave keys in or whatever
Shaker Pro

But come on. 35k for a 5.0 V8 muscle car with the steering wheel on the correct side?
Sponsored

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Satnav could be better
No DRLs (fixed)
No hood vents (fixed)
No sequential turn signal
Bloody double honk on the horn when you leave it running, leave keys in or whatever
Shaker Pro

But come on. 35k for a 5.0 V8 muscle car with the steering wheel on the correct side?
the Sync 3 sat nav is excellent, way better then Tom Tom
as for the stupid comment, well no it's not worth it
:thumbsup:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dacia Logan MCV
It is funny how this sort of thread pops up when a facelift is shown. Along with the two star NCAP to worry about owners start to have doubts and begin finding fault.
The next thing you know you have sold the s550 and bought a crossover.

Then, in twenty years time, you type on a car forum "The worst decision of my life was getting rid of my V8 Mustang"

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
It is funny how this sort of thread pops up when a facelift is shown. Along with the two star NCAP to worry about owners start to have doubts and begin finding fault.

Then, in twenty years time, you type on a car forum "The worst decision of my life was getting rid of my V8 Mustang"

Most of us are talking it total jest, we don't hate the car at all, there's minor things we'd 'change' but it's nothing most of us didn't change ourselves ;)!

Picture is good and relevant!

(P.S not all of us have v8s!!!)

NornIron91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
My Mustang doesn't make me a world class driver... I want a Toyota Yaris now!

HMMPH!

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
I was going to say the nastiest thing about the S550 was people who say there is something nasty about the S550; but then I remembered how grumpy I was when I found that the "generous levels of additional equipment" I'd paid a few hundred quid extra for amounted to the nickel lustre wheel finish.

So, what still slightly bugs me, when I'm reminded of it, is the plastic faux stitching on the dash pads and one or 2 other places. Given that the interior pops apart, and there were contrast stitched (leather?) panels available in other markets, I'm surprised that no one I've seen offers an after market solution and I can't even find the genuine Ford parts either.

Sponsored

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!

Funny enough, that looks a little like a 57 Chevy. My dream car!!

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Most of us are talking it total jest, we don't hate the car at all, there's minor things we'd 'change' but it's nothing most of us didn't change ourselves ;)!

Picture is good and relevant!

(P.S not all of us have v8s!!!)
Must admit, I thought we were ALL talking in jest.
Most the comments are little gripes at best and no-one is suggesting they hate their car or would prefer a MY18

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I was going to say the nastiest thing about the S550 was people who say there is something nasty about the S550; but then I remembered how grumpy I was when I found that the "generous levels of additional equipment" I'd paid a few hundred quid extra for amounted to the nickel lustre wheel finish.

So, what still slightly bugs me, when I'm reminded of it, is the plastic faux stitching on the dash pads and one or 2 other places. Given that the interior pops apart, and there were contrast stitched (leather?) panels available in other markets, I'm surprised that no one I've seen offers an after market solution and I can't even find the genuine Ford parts either.
Send me your kickpads, I've got a load of leather left I can match them to the centre console.... As for the funky stitching, [MENTION=13920]Enoch[/MENTION] is a practised man at that now ;)!

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Send me your kickpads, I've got a load of leather left I can match them to the centre console.... As for the funky stitching, [MENTION=13920]Enoch[/MENTION] is a practised man at that now ;)!
A kind offer, but I'm talking about the 2 pads on top of the dash and they're in my eyeline. Definitely want OEM for that. [MENTION=13920]Enoch[/MENTION]'s skills are legendary but I'm not quite ready for the lederhosen look ;)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
A kind offer, but I'm talking about the 2 pads on top of the dash and they're in my eyeline. Definitely want OEM for that. [MENTION=13920]Enoch[/MENTION]'s skills are legendary but I'm not quite ready for the lederhosen look ;)
Lololol... don't think they can come out either... not easily, would be a pig to get them re-done.
Sponsored