Sponsored

oil pan upgrade

spiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3
I think the "applications" there just lists the car that this particular part came on not what it will fit.

I personally talked to a FRP rep and they said it fits, plus there have been a few people actually installing them on GTs
Oh great, thank you for your info. So if I have it correctly, the pick up is contained below that white windage tray and the spout at the end mates up to whatever remains once the coyote pickup is removed?

You run 18s on your mustang? A050s don't come in 19s nor do we get them in the states. They're hardly an "R-Compound", but rather a super soft race compound poured into a street car mould -according to my friend who use to work at Yokohama Japan.
Yes, Apex EC7 18x10. 295/35/18 which is the largest size available in A050. Unfortunately (for you guys) they are only available in Japan and Australia. The soft compound is unbelievable, mediums are still very, very good. Only a slight drop off in pace initially after they're worn in and then they just stay that way until you reach the canvas. They are an R-compound, just a very good one.
Sponsored

spiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
^^^ that thread seems to be invalid, just takes me to the main M6G page.

That would be a bummer, I swear I saw a post about it fitting. I will try and look for that.

spiller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3
Link works for me when I click it so not sure what's going on there! Yeah, it's a bit of a bummer. The price is great and I preferred the idea of an OEM Ford part but the GT350 oil pump is superfluous to my needs at this point so not worth it for me. If I ever end up doing a 350 IM in the future I will probably just fit billet OPG.

If you end up finding any info the contrary feel free to post it here!

Cheers

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I know I've read where people are running the GT350 oil pan. Maybe they made it work but it wasn't implied.

Sponsored

68fbjjz109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GTPP
Oil control and capacity increase is never "unecessary" regardless if you have a street car or track monster.

Plus, you can always do the composite pan from Ford which was in the GT350 and now on the new 18 GTs.
Is there a list of 18 engine changes.

I suppose the GT350 pans helps with the higher RPMS the 18's will see and IIRC it's lighter.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0

arionii_s550

IG: @arionii_s550
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Asir
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang Gt Premium Gaurd Metallic
The Moroso oil pan as well, and the GT350 pan, its plastic inside and out.

Dave
Oil Pan.jpg
Oil Pan 2.jpg
2016-Ford-Shelby-GT350-Mustang-engine-plastic-oil-pickups.jpg
hi Dave, quick question you wouldn’t happen to have the part number to this oil pan would you?