RUBY RED S550 MUSTANG Thread

vernonator

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP - Race Red
Not sure if all the Red owners here are aware but there is a club exclusively for Red Mustangs - The Red Mustang Registry. Here is a link - https://www.allredmustangs.com/ take a look and if interested sign up - membership is free, but there are some "membership kits" you can purchase with your RMR number (I'm RMR 8471) and other items to help support the club.
Sponsored

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all new to the forum, pick up my 17 ruby red on Tuesday. This is the first place I looked and there is some great inspiration for mods.

Gotta say the gold wheels and touches some have are just full on boss!

For those that have tinted their windows what would you say is the best % to go with. Was thinking going full 5% all around but 15% might be dark enough.

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
Hey all new to the forum, pick up my 17 ruby red on Tuesday. This is the first place I looked and there is some great inspiration for mods.

Gotta say the gold wheels and touches some have are just full on boss!

For those that have tinted their windows what would you say is the best % to go with. Was thinking going full 5% all around but 15% might be dark enough.
You Sir, are in for a lot of fun. And excellent color choice.

I think my tint is like 30% - 35%? Whatever is the legally darkest allowed here in Texas. And I think it's plenty dark. See pic below. But of course I know others like a darker tint.

Enjoy that beauty. :cheers:
1900.jpg

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You Sir, are in for a lot of fun. And excellent color choice.

I think my tint is like 30% - 35%? Whatever is the legally darkest allowed here in Texas. And I think it's plenty dark. See pic below. But of course I know others like a darker tint.

Enjoy that beauty. :cheers:
Some instant appearance mods I am planning for right away are blacking out 5.0 on the sides and rear GT emblem, gloss black GT350 Track spoiler, and window tint. Besides that I'm just going to drive her and get to know her a little before I start taking her clothes off and we really start having fun :thumbsup:

MustangGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 401A 6M Ruby Red
Some instant appearance mods I am planning for right away are blacking out 5.0 on the sides and rear GT emblem, gloss black GT350 Track spoiler, and window tint. Besides that I'm just going to drive her and get to know her a little before I start taking her clothes off and we really start having fun :thumbsup:
20% tint and track pack spoiler for ya. Don't worry about getting to know her. You'll have time later to learn her name. Let the modding begin!

_
RR 5.jpg

Sponsored

Sponsored

MustangGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Progressive Springs, Front and Rear Sway Bars, Swaybar Endlinks, Camber Plates, Pro Action Shocks and Struts (Adjustable), Subframe Bushing Support System, Subframe Alignment Kit, Vertical Links, Rear Toe Links, Subframe Support Braces, Bumpsteer Kit, Jacking Rails

Ecoboost PP wheels 19x9, 255/40/19 tires, 25mm spacers

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Progressive Springs, Front and Rear Sway Bars, Swaybar Endlinks, Camber Plates, Pro Action Shocks and Struts (Adjustable), Subframe Bushing Support System, Subframe Alignment Kit, Vertical Links, Rear Toe Links, Subframe Support Braces, Bumpsteer Kit, Jacking Rails

Ecoboost PP wheels 19x9, 255/40/19 tires, 25mm spacers
is that a 19x9 255/40 square setup or are you staggered? I like the drop and how the wheels fill the space but gonna stay with the gt pp setup 19x9 and 19x9.5 for winter and widen out the rear to a 19x10 for whatever summer wheel/tire setup I eventually go with.

MustangGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
is that a 19x9 255/40 square setup or are you staggered? I like the drop and how the wheels fill the space but gonna stay with the gt pp setup 19x9 and 19x9.5 for winter and widen out the rear to a 19x10 for whatever summer wheel/tire setup I eventually go with.
Yep it's a square setup. EB PP wheels only come in 19x9. Looking to upgrade to 19x10 square setup next year.

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Meet Rosa

Well here she is... meet "Rosa"

2017 GT PP w/ Recaros - 15% tint, blacked out GT/5.0 badges, GT350 track pack spoiler. That's it for now, have to start saving up for some winter tires.

mN4X2eL.jpg

WgIIhT3.jpg

y8T1enN.jpg

d2kzU57.jpg

NTPjZx5.jpg

hlh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Well here she is... meet "Rosa"

2017 GT PP w/ Recaros - 15% tint, blacked out GT/5.0 badges, GT350 track pack spoiler. That's it for now, have to start saving up for some winter tires.

mN4X2eL.jpg

WgIIhT3.jpg

y8T1enN.jpg

d2kzU57.jpg

NTPjZx5.jpg
Gorgeous!
Sponsored