BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
So we'll see you tomorrow! :cheers:
Looking forward to meeting everyone. The garage at the south side of the Triangle (the development where the Flying Saucer is located) is where we should park. There is another garage on the north side, but it's pretty much for the apartments located there.
Sponsored

xTexasfightx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James or Mack.
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium DIB
i haven't been paying much attention to this thread(doh!). I'd love to go, but I may be going down to New Braunfels to see my best friend and his wife. I need confirmation on that still.

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
i haven't been paying much attention to this thread(doh!). I'd love to go, but I may be going down to New Braunfels to see my best friend and his wife. I need confirmation on that still.
I'm sure there will be other meet ups if you can't make this one, James. See you at this one if you can make it.

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
Hope James can make it too. If not there's always a next time
I'm up north in Leander so I'll be leaving in a little while. I'm gonna park up on one the garage's upper levels, hoping it's kind of empty up there so we can all park close to one another.

Sponsored

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
I'm up north in Leander so I'll be leaving in a little while. I'm gonna park up on one the garage's upper levels, hoping it's kind of empty up there so we can all park close to one another.
If anyone who is joining us gets this, we'll be on the second level of the garage on the north side of the Triangle. It's right across from Mama Fu's.

alimustafa23

alimustafa23
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustafa
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT blood red PP
Thanks to all who showed up and made this a fun event! It was a great time and pleasure meeting ya'll. Hope to meet up with ya'll again soon!

-Mustafa

QuickAin'tFair

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shaun
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convert Premium/Blk/w-DS Leather
Meet Up N Austin

Thanks to all who showed up and made this a fun event! It was a great time and pleasure meeting ya'll. Hope to meet up with ya'll again soon!

-Mustafa
Made it home safe, enjoyed the fellowship with everyone today. It was good meeting all of you....until next time :ford::headbang:

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)

-Mustafa
Agreed. Enjoyed meeting everyone. Maybe next time the weather will be nice and we can get some pics of our ponies all lined up together.

Sponsored

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)

TEXAS BAMF

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Race Red Recaros
Sorry just saw y'all were doing a meet up. I manage a service/tire shop in south Austin and Saturdays are always a no go for me. Looks like you guys had a decent turn out.:headbang:

OP
OP

ad23tzj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
It was nice meeting all of you.

It's rare to see each one of us turn up in a different colored vehicle. :headbang:

:D

QuickAin'tFair

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shaun
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convert Premium/Blk/w-DS Leather
It was nice meeting all of you.

It's rare to see each one of us turn up in a different colored vehicle. :headbang:

:D
That is so true ad23tzj, what were the chances of 5 mustang owners meeting up, and all 5 having different color ponies???lol :clap2::headbang::thumbsup:
Sponsored