The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Do we get memory seats over here? I see no reference to them but it's an option I would select.
Didn't on My15-17s... No idea for the MY18s.
Sponsored

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guys

if the car is ordered without the custom pack, the navi and shaker system will not be on the car (which is fine). But will the leather on the seats be different on the seats and console etc? It is a 2200 Euro-option. The navi is sorted through Apple Carplay/Android Auto, shaker system can be replaced by a 3-rd party and probably sound better (if needed) but if the leather quality/trim will be lower then that might be an issuse as I will DD the car.

Edit: forgot that heated and cooled seats are included, that can however be purchased separately for 620 EUR

Last edited:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Hi guys

if the car is ordered without the custom pack, the navi and shaker system will not be on the car (which is fine). But will the leather on the seats be different on the seats and console etc? It is a 2200 Euro-option. The navi is sorted through Apple Carplay/Android Auto, shaker system can be replaced by a 3-rd party and probably sound better (if needed) but if the leather quality/trim will be lower then that might be an issuse as I will DD the car.

Edit: forgot that heated and cooled seats are included, that can however be purchased separately for 620 EUR
In England, for the mY15-17 adding shaker pro, heated seats, reverse sensors etc, only added them. The car came with standard interior for all.

I know Europe got some additional options so best to ask the euro guys :thumbsup: [MENTION=27749]MakStang[/MENTION] any idea bud?

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Nice feature on the digital dash, nav data. :)
indicator1000.jpg

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Nice feature on the digital dash, nav data. :)
And that's me sold... Fks sake, it's one of the things I was harping on about hoping they'd have.

Right, CJP/AM/LMR get a fecking resto-mod for this onto the my15-17's ASAP.

Entai

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT kona Blue, A10, Magneride, CP 2. Daily Driver
Hi guys

According to the options list that was posted a few weeks ago,

"2018MY Mustang Custom Packs are only available with Ebony Black coloured Trim, as the Custom Packs now all contain an Ebony leather wrapped center-console.
Orders that require a different coloured leather trim must use the standalone options where required."

I am assuming that means that by not ordering a Custom Pack you do not get the ebony leather wrapped center console, but cannot be certain about that.

Also should you order a different colour interior do you get the center console wrapped in the different colour leather, or do you not get it wrapped at all?

Again not sure on that myself, although someone here may know more.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
According to the options list that was posted a few weeks ago,

"2018MY Mustang Custom Packs are only available with Ebony Black coloured Trim, as the Custom Packs now all contain an Ebony leather wrapped center-console.
Orders that require a different coloured leather trim must use the standalone options where required."

I am assuming that means that by not ordering a Custom Pack you do not get the ebony leather wrapped center console, but cannot be certain about that.

Also should you order a different colour interior do you get the center console wrapped in the different colour leather, or do you not get it wrapped at all?

Again not sure on that myself, although someone here may know more.
It means:

1) if you want a custom pack ebony trim center console you need ebony interior
2) if you want custom pack options LESS the ebony trim center console you have to order them all seperate
3) if you want the custom pack, with a different colour interior trim (NOT EBONY) then the custom pack wont come with the ebony trim center.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
But is it only the leather wrapped center console that will be added in the custom pack. I am reading premium leather with contrast stiching as well. Thinking if the whole leather "package" is different with the custom pack. The question is if it is worth the money.

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Ironic that when the '15-'17 was available we were unhappy about the lack of options... now we've got the options it looks like we're all becoming confused :frusty: !

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
But is it only the leather wrapped center console that will be added in the custom pack. I am reading premium leather with contrast stiching as well. Thinking if the whole leather "package" is different with the custom pack. The question is if it is worth the money.
Yes it's custom pack only for the UK. Sweeden will have some other options like EU did the last time round, best to ask the eu guys rather than us who are still getting heads round the UK list :thumbsup:

dhallworth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Searching for a Mustang
I've been looking on http://www.kentmustang.com/uk-mustang-models/2018-mustang-my18 this evening.

According to that website it says there are 4 Custom Packs for the UK market.

In the standalone options it lists Climate Seats, Shaker Pro with Sync 3, MagneRide Suspension, Recaro Seats, and Large Rear Spoiler. According to that page, everything apart from the Shaker Pro with Sync 3 is available as part of a Custom Pack.

Going by that list I want Custom Pack 1 but I also want the LCD Dash, the Active Exhaust, Rear Spoiler, and MagneRide but none of that are mentioned as being part of any of the custom packs.

Is there a UK spec list out yet? I know the pricing isn't but was wondering if any of you guys who have ordered cars have seen a definitive spec list or options list yet?

Thanks

David.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I've been looking on http://www.kentmustang.com/uk-mustang-models/2018-mustang-my18 this evening.

According to that website it says there are 4 Custom Packs for the UK market.

In the standalone options it lists Climate Seats, Shaker Pro with Sync 3, MagneRide Suspension, Recaro Seats, and Large Rear Spoiler. According to that page, everything apart from the Shaker Pro with Sync 3 is available as part of a Custom Pack.

Going by that list I want Custom Pack 1 but I also want the LCD Dash, the Active Exhaust, Rear Spoiler, and MagneRide but none of that are mentioned as being part of any of the custom packs.

Is there a UK spec list out yet? I know the pricing isn't but was wondering if any of you guys who have ordered cars have seen a definitive spec list or options list yet?

Thanks

David.
Custom pack is a seleciton of optional extras

Active exhaust is standard
rear spoiler rumour is not until Feb builds
mag ride is a paid extra not part of CP (Same as recaros)

dhallworth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Searching for a Mustang
Thanks Steve.

Any idea if the LCD dash is standard too?

If it is, I reckon the only options I want are the Custom Pack 1, the Spoiler and MagneRide.

I've promised the Mrs that I'll not order one until she's had a chance to see it. Evans Halshaw in Glasgow have advised that their showroom car is due to land on 10th Feb next year so my plan was to order one then.

I guess I'm just getting impatient already and want to know what it's likely to cost me!

David.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Steve.

Any idea if the LCD dash is standard too?

If it is, I reckon the only options I want are the Custom Pack 1, the Spoiler and MagneRide.

I've promised the Mrs that I'll not order one until she's had a chance to see it. Evans Halshaw in Glasgow have advised that their showroom car is due to land on 10th Feb next year so my plan was to order one then.

I guess I'm just getting impatient already and want to know what it's likely to cost me!

David.
It is. as are DRLs.
Sponsored