Vehicle(s)
2020 M4 Comp, 2019 Silverado

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
There are only 30 or less manual SS sedans left on dealer lots.

Regal Peacock - 2 - Both with Sunroof & Spare

Orange Blast - 3 - All with Sunroof & Spare. 1 of those cars is in the Courtesy Transportation Program & not available for immediate purchase

Silver Ice - ALL GONE!!!

Red Hot - 6 - 4 with Sunroof & Spare. 2 with Sunroof & No Spare

Phantom Black - 4 - 3 with Sunroof & Spare. 1 with Sunroof & No Spare

Heron White - 2 - 1 with Sunroof & Spare. 1 with No Sunroof & No Spare

Slipstream Blue - 11 - All with Sunroof & Spare

Nightfall Gray - 2 - 1 with Sunroof & Spare. 1 with Sunroof & No Spare.

57 sold this week. Good luck if you want one better act quick.

OP
OP

earlingy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Performance Package
There are only 30 or less manual SS sedans left on dealer lots.

Regal Peacock - 2 - Both with Sunroof & Spare

Orange Blast - 3 - All with Sunroof & Spare. 1 of those cars is in the Courtesy Transportation Program & not available for immediate purchase

Silver Ice - ALL GONE!!!

Red Hot - 6 - 4 with Sunroof & Spare. 2 with Sunroof & No Spare

Phantom Black - 4 - 3 with Sunroof & Spare. 1 with Sunroof & No Spare

Heron White - 2 - 1 with Sunroof & Spare. 1 with No Sunroof & No Spare

Slipstream Blue - 11 - All with Sunroof & Spare

Nightfall Gray - 2 - 1 with Sunroof & Spare. 1 with Sunroof & No Spare.

57 sold this week. Good luck if you want one better act quick.
Yeah, there were 3 within 100 miles last weekend when I started this thread, I called all the dealers and they're all gone! I spread my search wider, couldn't find any, but one dealer said he'd look.
Guess I'll be staying Mustang until I actually need back doors!

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
Just wanted to update this in case you were still looking. According to all reports all manual transmission SS sedans are sold or deposits holding at this point.

Sponsored

Kurac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Damn, that was fast.

csmaan12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, Oxford White
I like the damn car, highly considered it too, but it was out of my price range. I've driven two of them, one 2014 and one 2016. Not much difference other than interior and what not, and the 16 has an active exhaust I believe which may be part of some package.

I was hoping they'd get cheaper...but reading through here it appears that will not be the case and they'll be getting pricier. If I were to go back and look for a DD V8 sedan, I'd go with a newer Genesis 5.0 R-Spec with low miles...just my opinion it seems to be a lot more practical to DD and it's a hell of a lot roomier, while still performing pretty well, actually I may get one anyway at some point, just have to get past the interior....

Shark77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MS3
Before you even go drive one get insurance quotes LOL if you are willing to pay the insurance then go drive one..........

Hint insurance is absurd for the SS. And it will get worse considering they stopped making them.
My insurance went down when I traded a MS3 on one. Apples to apples, same coverage, same company.

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Mechanical and equipment wise it’s awesome, but.......the exterior is horrendous for a 50k car. Looks too much like a Malibu!

Sponsored

16 GT MM/Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KIA Stinger GT AWD
The SS is a nice car, but the new 2018 Kia Stinger GT RWD/AWD is the new king of the 40k-50k performance sedan market.

swat 79

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
The SS is a nice car, but the new 2018 Kia Stinger GT RWD/AWD is the new king of the 40k-50k performance sedan market.
As much as I like the new Kia Stinger, there's nothing like a naturally aspirated v-8 combined with a 6 speed manual.

16 GT MM/Auto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 KIA Stinger GT AWD
As much as I like the new Kia Stinger, there's nothing like a naturally aspirated v-8 combined with a 6 speed manual.
True, but I still have to say I'm mighty impressed with the car.

Just about all reviews on it thus far are extremely positive.

OP
OP

earlingy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Performance Package
I'll never drive a Kia, especially not for that kind of money.
I can't imagine getting an actual off brand car like a Kia... If I was going to even consider it, it'd be because I'm buying a gas saver, and it'd have to be be the cheapest, slowest one, and I'd probably still end up with a Toyota Mazda2 (Yaris iA Scion whatever they're calling it this week).
As for the SS, by the time I was ready to make the plunge, there wasn't one within 700 miles of here, and the dealers weren't willing to give me $11,000 off on a car they had to ship across the country. Guess I'll be staying a Ford man for a while longer. Get a '17 Audi S7 or SRT8 when its off lease in two years...

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I'll never drive a Kia, especially not for that kind of money.
I can't imagine getting an actual off brand car like a Kia... If I was going to even consider it, it'd be because I'm buying a gas saver, and it'd have to be be the cheapest, slowest one, and I'd probably still end up with a Toyota Mazda2 (Yaris iA Scion whatever they're calling it this week).
As for the SS, by the time I was ready to make the plunge, there wasn't one within 700 miles of here, and the dealers weren't willing to give me $11,000 off on a car they had to ship across the country. Guess I'll be staying a Ford man for a while longer. Get a '17 Audi S7 or SRT8 when its off lease in two years...
Maybe you should pay attention to the praise the Genesis line is getting. They are being directly compared to BMW and MB. The Stinger GT is just a Genesis under the Kia badge. Reviewers are all LOVING the car. Sadly they all expect people to be like you and care more about the badge on it then the car and the image the badge brings and cause it to not sell well.
Sponsored