• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

EBM partout my loss is your gain =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5.0yote

AKA Bananana & 3.7Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Prices are negotiable **Prices Updated**

I am trading my beloved Banana colored EBM after 2 years, I have some parts I am selling.
(pictures pending on some items) I am not picking up the car till the 15th but I will be pulling stuff off the car till then, larger items like DS, Exhaust etc. will come off this Sat, this is due to scheduling and work, so. All really easy stuff, so please be aware all items will be ship-able by Monday next week. With the exception of the little stuff (meth kit, Cobb AP) which will ship out when sold.

Full AEM methanol kit. This is a full kit (You will need to tune for it I had Tune+ tune it for my setup.) working as it should especially the flow gauge and fail safe setup. Tank, pump, harness, hoses, controller, relay for fail safe, Filter, flow gauge (brand new just put it in for testing this week), extra nozzle and jets, also Tee for second nozzle if needed. 3D printed bracket for tank and pump mount in trunk. Mishimoto cold side pipe with methanol bung and silicon couplers and clamps. Made 353whp and 388wtq (roughly 405HP/440TQ at the crank) on tune and methanol and small jet 250CC and slightly more on 500CC jet. $600 shipped.

5c84e873838b7f7f3b51f0d289b39098.jpg

fdd36eceb7be43d2ef6a488c6e4e1ea4.jpg

7c7c62e5812439a7cd39506cd7233204.jpg

17634c7e358a1106fde02e69b84305cf.jpg

Driveshaft Shop 1 Pc Aluminum drive shaft $645 shipped (about 14k on it) (MANUAL TRANS only)

4e5a746396d2c49bd7da6cf10915a70c.jpg

Cobb Access port fully updated to latest firmware and OTS maps includes original box, extra cover, and carrying pouch, and cables. Plastic cover still on screen. $400 shipped

Maperformance cat back exhaust 3" to dual 2.5" out to a pair of Magnaflow street mufflers. This kit has resonators, I have a custom adapter I fabricated to use the stock band clamp with the 3" Vband connector to connect this kit up to the stock downpipe, I also have the Maperformance adapter to mate up to the Maperformance specific downpipes they offer all vband connections. Below are pics of the cat back setup prior to getting the magnaflow mufflers welded in place of the original map mufflers which I believe were Vibrant mufflers similar to the Cobb cat back setup (too buzzy) $600 shipped (note: not compatible with Convertible models)

aaf9942e3ff361b2063d5961b3f7d30b.jpg

This is the adapter I made up to attach to the y pipe in the pic above via its vband, it then slips into the factory band clamp on the down pipe.

0a4ac9004679fa22ba4fd95d4f4aeca5.jpg

I do not have a pic of the exhaust out of the car yet as its not coming off till Sat night 9.2.17 Here is my youtube video of this setup.

You can see my youtube channel for exhaust clips and some other random videos : >> https://www.youtube.com/user/eclypse3d

I am a good seller (feedback here) if you have any install questions or needs I am here for you for any of these items as needed. All items will ship after receipt of payment, larger items if purchased prior to Sat 9.2 will ship out Monday the 4th, all items shipped USPS insured, and priority 3 day delivery continental US only. I encourage you to post any and all questions here or PM me. Prices are reasonable but I am flexible.

In case you are wondering I am picking up a 2017 Grabber blue GT so most of this stuff is not applicable to that car unfortunately other than my strut tower brace, shift ball, and sway bars and toe links =)

Last edited:
OP
OP
5.0yote

5.0yote

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Lol Going to be honest they did not have any EBMs at my dealer to move over to or I would have, right now this car is faster than the stock 17 GT (just not at the top of 4th gear where it pulls on it) I am buying easily and I can say that because I had 15 GT premium prior to my EBM too and it was the case with that car stock as well. They also had a 3.7L on the lot too but as much as I like that platform, its discontinued.

IF I was not putting on so many miles per year I would have kept the banana but its just losing value at an incredible rate. I have had this car for nearly 2 years, only prob I had was a control arm replacement, its been a great car, good on gas, easily modded, good gains even just from a tune. I am almost 40K on the odometer though, and will I do in excess of 1k a month now as it is. By spring 2019 which is when I planned on trading out I will be well into the 50K region and you loose so much every 10K. Great platform though.

UDATE: I decided to cancel the sale for the new GT but I am still de-modding my car, I am waiting for a different speccd unit to come in, it was a customer ordered car, canceled after the order went to processing, so. I am still selling everything regardless even though I will be driving this car another month.

All prices are negotiable.

Last edited:

TunaFish15

2017 SRT Challenger owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.4L Mustang Eater
Driveshaft...stick shift or automatic version?

OP
OP
5.0yote

5.0yote

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
5.0yote

5.0yote

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
bump

OP
OP
5.0yote

5.0yote

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
bump

OP
OP
5.0yote

5.0yote

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
pm sent

OP
OP
5.0yote

5.0yote

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Due to the lack of interest, and offers thus far I am putting the part out on hold till this spring.

Thanks for all those who inquired.

Status
Not open for further replies.