• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

CP-E Precision turbo kit with 5858

abatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Brand new never installed CP-E Precision turbo kit with the reroute wastegate dump with 5858 JB turbo. All parts are brand new and have never been installed on a car. Box has been opened to look at contents.

$3100 shipped within the lower 48.

OP
OP

abatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
I'll do 2200 shipped if anyone picks it up this weekend. Trying to clear out some space

OP
OP

abatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
I have no use for it so I'd rather not

wsfrazier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 M6 401a
Don't know much about precision units. Is this 5858 larger than say the Vargas Stage2+ or the recently Precision drop-in unit?

I want 500whp on E85, not sure if the drop in units above would do that, or if this 5858 would.

Thanks

OP
OP

abatman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
I currently have the 2+, the 5858 is much larger than it.

ZenkaiRacer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT AT
The 5858 has a pretty similar compressor wheel to the Stage 2+ from Vargas. They both have 58mm inducers.

The 5858 should have a more free flowing hotside though. That combined with it being single scroll will result in a tad more lag.

The new bolt-in Turbonetics/PTE unit is the smaller of the bunch, being like a "5252" if comparing to the normal PTE line.