Sponsored

UK sequential indicator supplier

croyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E36 323
A few posts earlier in the week but now gone. What happened? What was the name of the company?

Ta.
Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
jwracing probably removed as they're not a sponsor on here.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP

croyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E36 323
Thanks mate. Ta

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
Hi everyone , our sponsorship is now in place , thanks to the admin team for sorting that pretty swiftly

if anyone has anyone questions on this or any other products please do let me know

cheers

Jason

Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Hi everyone , our sponsorship is now in place , thanks to the admin team for sorting that pretty swiftly

if anyone has anyone questions on this or any other products please do let me know

cheers

Jason

[MENTION=22085]JWR[/MENTION] fyi, there seems to be a few v3 units failing, mostly offside behind the sub but also the passenger side. There's a thread on one of the FB groups. Apparently EPM a bit concerned about it.
Mine are fine so far.

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
Hi Jason,

Ive ordered a set along with a Mishimoto expansion tank.

Whats the latest on expected dispatch?

Thanks

Reactions: JWR

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
@JWR fyi, there seems to be a few v3 units failing, mostly offside behind the sub but also the passenger side. There's a thread on one of the FB groups. Apparently EPM a bit concerned about it.
Mine are fine so far.
I need to approve him to join the group (Simply Mustangs U.K) seen the request but waiting on Sam to approve and get pictures of the car before we can let him in #GateKeeperIsGood

Reactions: JWR

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways

cheers

Jason
now you're on here how about some nice forum discounts :)

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
[MENTION=22085]JWR[/MENTION] fyi, there seems to be a few v3 units failing, mostly offside behind the sub but also the passenger side. There's a thread on one of the FB groups. Apparently EPM a bit concerned about it.
Mine are fine so far.
Yes , we are aware of this and we are speaking with EPM already about this

As the AUS model isn't usually equipped with the sub this isn't a problem they have suffered or been easily able to test

Also the UK market already has some 20 - 30 cars with the V3 kit installed with approx. 3 known failures

EPM believe its possibly damage in transit on a few units due to electrostatics , the batch due for arrival shortly that some of you have ordered in recent days is a separate batch to those previously supplied and have also been sent in specific anti static packaging so it may be that this batch will be fault free

as we have a sub equipped demo car we will test all the kits before we send them out , this may not necessarily be 100% effective as we can only test them for a reasonable period of time but everyone will be assured of EPM and JWR support on the product and should an ongoing problem be identified it will be dealt with promptly

we will be feeding all info back to EPM on our findings as soon as possible

cheers

Jason :)

Sponsored

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
Hi Jason,

Ive ordered a set along with a Mishimoto expansion tank.

Whats the latest on expected dispatch?

Thanks
Tank in stock and reserved , waiting for lamps to arrive and pass the additional UK testing , then we will ship , should be just a few more days

cheers

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
I need to approve him to join the group (Simply Mustangs U.K) seen the request but waiting on Sam to approve and get pictures of the car before we can let him in #GateKeeperIsGood
Ive got bundles of pics so when I get the request for images ill sort that out and hopefully get approved for joining

cheers

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
now you're on here how about some nice forum discounts :)
we will always do our best on pricing , if there is anything you guys want feel free to PM me and if the price we advertise at can be flexible ill apply a voucher discount to suit that everyone can use , just like we have for the tail light sequencers

cheers

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Ive got bundles of pics so when I get the request for images ill sort that out and hopefully get approved for joining

cheers

Send them over to Samantha Curnock matey Message maybe in your folder, otherwise, ping them to me and i'll circumvent her and do it for you now.

There's I think 5 failures at least on that thread alone (Which may also include the 3 EPM know about or not)

JWR

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.j-w-racing.co.uk
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
S550 Magnetic Grey
Send them over to Samantha Curnock matey Message maybe in your folder, otherwise, ping them to me and i'll circumvent her and do it for you now.

There's I think 5 failures at least on that thread alone (Which may also include the 3 EPM know about or not)
pics just sent to sam !:headbang:
Sponsored