Sponsored

2018 mustang vs camaro vs scatpack/srt

Axiom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack
The tazer isn't a tune. His car would have been stock to run his time. All the tazer did was open up the option for track mode. The scat pack doesn't have that, it's an SRT mode. Basically adjusts the shift points and keeps the active exhaust valves open. It's already in the computer just has to be turned on kind of thing. I haven't gotten one yet, but I need to.

I'm very happy with my land yacht...
Correct, not a tune. Definitely faster shifting. Car is completely stock. Also, the runs were done on Continental ExtremeContact Sport's.
Sponsored

7500RPM_Ben

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.innovativeautodetailing.com
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2013 Grabber Blue Boss 302 #1312
I meant tune as in it unlocks different trans tuning for the car. Which it already has apparently? When it comes to an auto tires do not make much difference when you launch off the trans at 1800 RPM probably, the spinning should be minimal. Manual cars have to hope they slip the clutch properly on a radial or launch from a sky high RPM on slicks. If not you are going nowhere up in smoke.

I am not saying the car is easy to drive or taking away from your ability, my dad has an A6 5.0 and on 19's he does not spin when he launches off of the trans and the auto does the rest. It makes me jealous haha, until we take the curves!

Last edited: