Sponsored

thehunterooo's Build Thread

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
2015 GT CO

Base with auto, recaros, 3.55 gears and spoiler delete.

Ordered 12-3-14, picked up 1-29-15

Performance/Exhaust

Ngauge + Lund Tune E85R Tune
TSP Catted Headers
MRT H-Pipe With Two 1792 Vibrant Resonators
Roush Axel Backs

Suspension/Handling

MRR M350 Wheels/ Nitto NT05's 275/19/30 Front 305/19/30 Rear
Ford Racing Strut Tower/Cowl Bar

Interior

GT350 Gauge Cluster Swap
Lloyds Red Floor Mats
GT350 Steering Wheel
GT350 Start Button
GT350R Rear Seat Delete
Hurst Auto Pistol Grip Shifter With Rosewood Grips
Trunk Cargo Net
Metal Paddle Shifter Extensions

Exterior

Raxiom Tail Light Sequencer (off my 14 V6)

Engine Bay

Ford Racing Chrome Coil Covers
Sound Tube Delete
Boomba Racing Oil Cap
Black JLT Oil Catch Can
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
thehunterooo

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Working on uploading pics since all the hosting sites suck :D
untitle999d.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
thehunterooo

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Have not done much with the car outside of new grips on the shifter. Mainly just maintenance things like tightening the steering wheel bolt, changing a wheel bearing and trying to get rid of rattles from the back and the dash.

Here is my instagram for more pics I normally put a couple up a month if I take any.

https://www.instagram.com/thehunterooo/

OP
OP
thehunterooo

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
RIP pictures......

Did get a Ngauge and lund tune, my review below.

Ngauge and Lund Tune Review
Been holding off on tuning and other engine mods for my auto 15 GT for a while but decided to finally get a tune. I did not think a tune would make much difference but I was quite wrong. You always see those silly posts and claims that an intake pipe can add 30hp or a catback can even more but of course that is most likely not the case. I always felt the same way with tunes as it seemed people would exaggerate the power of a tune just like their butt dyno with a new air filter.
I picked up an Ngauge from Team Beefcake (thank you for the fast shipping!) and Lund tune. The process was very quick and I got the tuner and tune in on the day. This was my first experience buying and tuning a car and it basically boiled down to copying and pasting the file, it was that easy.
The Ngauge itself is a nice piece, the screen is a good size and the touchscreen is responsive. The only thing that has cropped up is the glare from the sun makes the screen hard to read a times, not a huge deal but if I have to pick something out there it is. At night the screen is bright and easy to read. It feels like a solid unit and can mount into one of the center AC vents if wanted.
As for the tune, WOW. The first tune right out the gate seems to be pretty darn good, the limiter was moved to 7750 and the shifts are super strong now. I was not expecting a whole lot but now I am spinning 1-2 and 2-3 rarely happened before. The car feels completely different and I can see what people mean now. The car is just nasty now and makes the stock tune look very weak.
Overall I am extremely pleased with both the tune and Ngauge. There are always warranty issues to consider but I was tired of waiting and took the dive. Well worth the money. Again I would always weigh in on the warranty but otherwise it would be one of the top mods on my list.

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
I love a good tuned auto GT.

Sponsored

OP
OP
thehunterooo

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Since the tune I have purchased the Lloyds red floor mats and of the course the GT350 cluster which is a work in progress. Have been debating about getting headers but I feel like I am already on the edge of pissing a lot of people off where I live (plus the HOA). Too bad there are no decent active exhaust options....

Also considering a driveshaft and harness since the stock seatbelt allows for a lot of movement even with the Recaro seat.

Will get the pics fixed..

OP
OP
thehunterooo

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
I have not done too much after the tune. The main thing I was working on for a while was the 350 cluster swap which is now done.
24883347_1982791688403668_3948917287961669410_o.jpg

OP
OP
thehunterooo

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
List updated with E85 tune. Have to start getting some pictures.
IMG_1135.JPG
Sponsored