You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Looking forward to reading your new build. Auto for the win!
I had no idea how much I would like an auto but man I freaking love it!:headbang:

If it's anything like your last build, this is going to be good! Look forward to seeing the progress!
Thank you :thumbsup:

Congrats brother! Can't wait to see everything back on the car. :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

Spent a while going through your old build thread yesterday, hyped to see what you have planned now :D
Thanks, lots of changes this time

Great color choice. One of the top four color choices in my opinion!
I liked it so much I bought it again lol. This time i added the black rood though to be a little different and love it :ford:

Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby :cheers: Looking forward to "Take 2" and watching the progress to the finished product :thumbsup:
Thanks Dennis, just trying to be 1/2 as nice as yours :)

Awesome Jaime! Can't wait to see the parts go on!
Thanks Marcus! I have to lay my eyes on you car soon :thumbsup:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well, spent 15 hours Wednesday and 8 hours today just installing my exhaust lol. It was a multifold process because I veered off course a few times to do other mods while I was where I was at the time as to not duplicate efforts.

Exhaust makeup:

Roush quad tip axle back
Roush "Active" add on module kit
Borla Touring donor mid muffler & mid pipes
Borla X Pipe
Tru Fiber Carbon Fiber quad tip rear valance

1_zpspt5ptmzp.jpg

2_zps5fevbutg.jpg

I am blown away with the quality and fit & finnish of both the valance and the Roush kit. The active exhaust is a work of art. Its no wonder they are expensive, this is OEM or better quality, The wiring harness alone was a work of art but every piece in the kit is phenomenal.

I started with the wiring from the trunk and while I was running the harness up front I decided to also mount and run my MSD BAP for later this winter when I install my Whipple. I moved its location from inside the spare tire hole to on top of the drivers side wheel well.

3_zpsonpntynd.jpg

4_zps9s1hhifr.jpg

Cant believe with only 24 miles on the car I removed my bumper cover but I just had to get this exhaust installed, stock exhaust is just not something I can live with.

5_zpsc0zbavog.jpg

Valance installed. I must say it fits beautifully

6_zpso34nfuq1.jpg

7_zpsjqvfhplm.jpg

8_zpswvsf2ocr.jpg

Part of the Roush exhaust kit requires the replacement of the rear sway bar bolts with studs because heat shields are used to protect the sway bar bushings. So......... while I was there I installed my Whiteline rear sway bar and end links

9_zpsi2ovmgxm.jpg

10_zpsuteebilk.jpg

11_zps6wk9qrmt.jpg

When I put the bumper cover back on I decided to install my ZL1 front & rear splash guards. Honestly, I am pleasantly surprised how easy they installed and I must say I like them a lot.

12_zpsjnke5rnw.jpg

13_zps0chi5xss.jpg

This kit has you cut the stock exhaust but I didn't want the resonator so I had to make it work with the Borla pieces I mentioned earlier. Here is the outcome, I must say it came out great!

14_zpsnqahdati.jpg

15_zpst5kciqzd.jpg

Oh, while I was at it I installed my Diode Dynamics LED side markers and reverse light

Here is the outcome of the exhaust & valance. I am relieved to find out the valance works with the Roush kit. Not only does it work its freaking PERFECT. Fits like it was meant to be. Of all the exhaust Ive done over the years this is the best fitment I have ever seen.

16_zps3mnzziww.jpg

17_zpset83u4oj.jpg

18_zpstdjlthfq.jpg

Lastly I installed my Forgestar CF10 19x10 with 275/35/19 and 19x11 with 325/30/19 Michelin Pilot Super Sports. I had 285/35/19 tires on the front but they ended up being taller than the rear so I used my 275/35/19's instead.Now the fronts are slightly smaller in diameter than the rears as they should be lol.

19_zpsm5vqyums.jpg

20_zpsozcq1ql5.jpg

21_zpsdrwtu6rg.jpg

22_zpsex1mtpfw.jpg

Cant wait to install My KW coilovers to get this thing lowered!

Took it for a short blast tonight and my god this setup sounds unbelievable. When in "touring" mode its a little quieter than the Kooks LT, green cats and Borla touring I had on last car. When in "sport"or "track"mode its an eargasm!!! I couldn't be happier, this is the best sounding exhaust I have ever had. WELL worth the money if you ask me.

Last edited:

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
That Roush exhaust fits so perfectly iin the Trufiber valence!

Great start to the build!

MrWolf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
MY2018 Magnetic Auto GT
What's your rear offset? My rear CF10s are +53 and I want to make sure when I change my 305 MSPPs to 325s, I won't have any issues. Cheers

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
Lookin good Jaime. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
How did I miss this??? Congratulations on the new S550!! I know you're stoked to get it.

The rear valence and Roush active exhaust looks amazing.

PS - the replacement posters have shipped. Should have them by the end of next week.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That Roush exhaust fits so perfectly iin the Trufiber valence!

Great start to the build!
Thank god, phew I've been a little worried about it for the last couple months becuse I had the parts sitting here that's long. Thabks Tim

What's your rear offset? My rear CF10s are +53 and I want to make sure when I change my 305 MSPPs to 325s, I won't have any issues. Cheers
I'm at +48 rear offset and +30 front. You have plenty of room :thumbsup:

Lookin good Jaime. :thumbsup:
Thanks Dave

How did I miss this??? Congratulations on the new S550!! I know you're stoked to get it.

The rear valence and Roush active exhaust looks amazing.

PS - the replacement posters have shipped. Should have them by the end of next week.
Man I'm glad the wait is over. You gotta see the valance and muffs in person, they are spectacular. I have not seen anyone with either of these two parts let alone both together. Looking forward to the poster, thanks again for getting one for me :cheers:

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
WOW!!! The Roush exhaust and Trufiber rear valance look incredible together :headbang: Great choice my friend :thumbsup: Its exciting to see the photos of your second build as you do such a great job of documenting it along with your photos. Looking forward to watching the progression :clap2: :clap2:

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Can't wait to see this at Ford Nationals next year!

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
WOW!!! The Roush exhaust and Trufiber rear valance look incredible together :headbang: Great choice my friend :thumbsup: Its exciting to see the photos of your second build as you do such a great job of documenting it along with your photos. Looking forward to watching the progression :clap2: :clap2:
Thanks my friend :cheers:

Can't wait to see this at Ford Nationals next year!
Thanks Ray! Not 100% sure I'm going next year. I can only squeeze one trip like that in a year and I'm debating going to the American Muscle show instead. Will you be going to that one?

How are you liking the sprigs?

Sponsored

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks my friend :cheers:

Thanks Ray! Not 100% sure I'm going next year. I can only squeeze one trip like that in a year and I'm debating going to the American Muscle show instead. Will you be going to that one?

How are you liking the sprigs?
Springs are not installed yet...Soon though!

If I buy a car trailer/have access to one I'll try to make it there.

Between Ford Nationals/Mustang Week I'm already putting 3k miles or so on my car so hopefully I'll be able to offset that with a car trailer next year.

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
Thanks Marcus! I have to lay my eyes on you car soon :thumbsup:
Definitely man! Hopefully not before I get my tips on :lol:
The American Muscle show is good fun. Well organized and always a good turn out.

Car looks awesome so far!

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)