The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome I'll be sure to keep a sharp eye out, I get into work really early 6:30am (much to my neighbours dismay) and leave at 4 so if it's anytime after that sure but bham will be gridlocked that way!

I'm keeping my eyes open for a meet I think they've stopped now until March in our area
Midlands Mustangs on FB, and Mustangs Unleashed. Add them, say you know Steve Mander you'll get in. It's where I run my monthly Midlands meets. Usually at the Fox inn, in hopwas however stopped until march due to weather etc.

I generally do cruises and such from the Bassetts pole mcdonalds to most larger meets (such as say Northampton ones I've ran, or actual events such as ford fair/fest etc).

I'll be leaving at more like 8am to stumble into the office at 930am (hope lol)! Probably be leaving in either the 'stang or a rental if they can't fix the timing cover gasket tomorrow (Ecoboost problems)
Sponsored

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra MkV - Tungsten Silver
I think we've :threadjacked: now haha but sure ill keep an eye out for meets I don't have Facebook haha so have to rely on here :thumbsup:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I think we've :threadjacked: now haha but sure ill keep an eye out for meets I don't have Facebook haha so have to rely on here :thumbsup:
Jacked up :p

yeah UK section i post them all over there.

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
I was just looking at this, what connector is required? Looks like a lot of spare wires as well from the stock one? :thumbsup:
The light is the same as we (me and John) installed a while ago. Wires are really simple:
- ground common
- running light (dim red)
- fog light (bright led)
- backup light (white)

Normally you would not use the red running light so you can leave this wire alone.
All the other wires have a match with the oem ones (but not the colors!); we solved the connector issue cutting the stock one and using a waterproof sealed type.
You can find some info back in this thread. Actually I can't remember if I made an installation thread on my own :D

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
The light is the same as we (me and John) installed a while ago. Wires are really simple:
- ground common
- running light (dim red)
- fog light (bright led)
- backup light (white)

Normally you would not use the red running light so you can leave this wire alone.
All the other wires have a match with the oem ones (but not the colors!); we solved the connector issue cutting the stock one and using a waterproof sealed type.
You can find some info back in this thread. Actually I can't remember if I made an installation thread on my own :D
I was thinking about setting the light into LED connectors and just "plug and playing" it :shrug:

Sponsored

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Right I managed to do it this weekend and the connector and terminals fit perfectly its like OEM! Well chuffed with it pics below... I damaged the black wire trying to pull out the white wire as I put the white wire in the wrong slot haha typical :headbonk:

I also installed the coplus sequential front indicators...

Well chuffed with it, just got to sort out the DRL n Fog situation...

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Forgot to attach the wiring connector...

[/URL]

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT

Chappers

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
So this 2 links are the things to buy to be a plug & play job ?

Btw, well done. Looks really good like this :cheers:
That's correct but I've got loads of the terminals left over as I had to buy 20 :lol: if anybody wants them just pay for postage...

Cheers :cheers: I'm really pleased with it
Sponsored