Sponsored

RPI Designs 2015 Ford Mustang Mesh Stainless Steel Replacement Grilles

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
2015 Ford Mustang GT Stainless Steel Mesh Grilles

If you are looking for more of a race car look for the front of you 2015 Ford Mustang GT then look no further. Introducing our 2015 Ford Mustang GT Stainless Steel Mesh Grilles.

Our Mustang grilles start out as a OEM Ford parts that we take and modify. We take the inside honeycomb out and replace the grille frame assembly with T-306, polished stainless steel mesh. This kit includes the outer frame assembly and also the stainless steel mesh.

You can select a complete kit, upper and lower, or just the upper or just the lower. These grilles are made to order, so please allow us 3-4 days to complete your grille and ship it out.

Item # M15-1036 $295.00 for the lower and upper grille, $180.00 upper grille only or $190.00 lower grille only. Please add $19.95 for Black Finish shown below. Use Coupon Code LANA5 when ordering on line or by phone and receive 5% off the listed website price.

Website Link : http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5130

Black Finish Grille

Sponsored

Last edited:

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule

Sponsored

Rypkr937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Coyote Premium
Is it compatible with the 50yr AP grille?

Rypkr937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Coyote Premium
You're replacing it... So - Yes...
You know this for a fact? In the picture the "fangs" are retained. I don't have those...

DiEzel

GTFO OG - The Professor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Oxford white GT Premium PP
You know this for a fact? In the picture the "fangs" are retained. I don't have those...
I do know this for a fact, I've replaced my own grill - The fangs are part of it...

The grill is the entire black piece..

Rypkr937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Coyote Premium
I do know this for a fact, I've replaced my own grill - The fangs are part of it...

The grill is the entire black piece..
Excellent. Thanks for the reply. So my 50 year grille with unbolt in it's entirety and get replaced with the fang-style grille with mesh installed behind it?

Also, will this interfere with ACC?

And finally, does anybody have one installed on a guard green mustang yet? I would love to see pics if so!

Sponsored

Ecoboosted15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Perf pack A10
You have a close up shot of the mesh being used on that 295 kit? Is it plastic or steel?

Ecoboosted15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Perf pack A10
My bad. Guess the title of the thread answers my own question..
But I would still like to see a close up of the mesh being used..
Doesn't look to cheap I hope.. No offense to the vendor. Just don't want something looking like some Home Depot chicken wire fence type mesh u know

OP
OP

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
My bad. Guess the title of the thread answers my own question..
But I would still like to see a close up of the mesh being used..
Doesn't look to cheap I hope.. No offense to the vendor. Just don't want something looking like some Home Depot chicken wire fence type mesh u know
Sorry, the photos above are the best we have that is the closest to the grille, so far everyone seems to like it, it would be a standard stainless steel automotive mesh. Thanks, Don

OP
OP

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Item # M15-1036 $295.00 for the lower and upper grille, $180.00 upper grille only or $190.00 lower grille only. Please add $19.95 for Black Finish shown below. Use Coupon Code RPIDON5 when ordering on line or by phone and receive 5% off the listed website price.

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule
2015-2017 Ford Mustang GT Stainless Steel Mesh Grilles

If you are looking for more of a race car look for the front of you 2015 Ford Mustang GT then look no further. Introducing our 2015 Ford Mustang GT Stainless Steel Mesh Grilles.

Our Mustang grilles start out as a OEM Ford parts that we take and modify. We take the inside honeycomb out and replace the grille frame assembly with T-306, polished stainless steel mesh. This kit includes the outer frame assembly and also the stainless steel mesh.

You can select a complete kit, upper and lower, or just the upper or just the lower. These grilles are made to order, so please allow us 3-4 days to complete your grille and ship it out.

Item # M15-1036 $295.00 for the lower and upper grille, $180.00 upper grille only or $190.00 lower grille only. Please add $19.95 for Black Finish shown below. Use Coupon Code RPIDON5 when ordering on line or by phone and receive 5% off the listed website price.

m15-1036.jpg

m15-10362.jpg

Black Finish Grille

M15-1036BK1.jpg

M15-1036BK3.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: