Sponsored

RPI Designs 2015 Ford Mustang Stage 1 Rear Blade Spoiler in All Painted Body Colors

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
2015 Ford Mustang RPI Stage 1 Rear Blade Spoiler in All Painted Body Colors

RPI Designs is proud to announce our first, exclusive rear spoiler for the 2015 Ford Mustang. Our stage 1 rear blade spoiler is made in house at our Ohio facility. Every spoiler is paint to match the factory body color for your 2015 Ford Mustang. We have been pre-painting parts for Corvettes and Mustangs for over 10 years. We guarantee our quality and paint match or your money back.

This spoiler uses existing holes in your trunk lid to install. If your Mustang came with a factory spoiler, this new spoiler will simply bolt into its place. If your Mustang did not come with a spoiler, you will need to drill holes, but we provide a template for easy installation. PLEASE NOTE, THIS SPOILER WILL ONLY WORK ON COUPE MODELS, IT WILL NOT WORK ON CONVERTIBLE CARS.

RPI Designs believes in supporting American jobs. We actually make these spoilers in Ohio, we paint these spoilers in Ohio and ship them from our Ohio warehouse. You can spend your hard earned money on a new spoiler, but rest assured we aren't just sending these to China to be made. You are getting a hand made, American made spoiler.
Pre-Painted pictures are soon to follow, so please stay tuned!

Item # M15-1032 Price $319.95 Use Coupon Code LANA5 on line or by phone when ordering and receive 5% off the listed price!!

Website Link : http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5118

Sponsored

Last edited:

JerseyDevil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Ecoboost Mustang
Do you have any pics of the painted spoiler on the car? When will these start shipping?

2015 Ford Mustang RPI Stage 1 Rear Blade Spoiler in All Painted Body Colors

RPI Designs is proud to announce our first, exclusive rear spoiler for the 2015 Ford Mustang. Our stage 1 rear blade spoiler is made in house at our Ohio facility. Every spoiler is paint to match the factory body color for your 2015 Ford Mustang. We have been pre-painting parts for Corvettes and Mustangs for over 10 years. We guarantee our quality and paint match or your money back.

This spoiler uses existing holes in your trunk lid to install. If your Mustang came with a factory spoiler, this new spoiler will simply bolt into its place. If your Mustang did not come with a spoiler, you will need to drill holes, but we provide a template for easy installation.

The photos below are our prototype as of 12/18/2014, we will begin to take orders for these the 2nd week of January 2015. You can call us to place a pre-order, or order online, but please be aware that we will not even start to process orders until the 2nd week of January.

RPI Designs believes in supporting American jobs. We actually make these spoilers in Ohio, we paint these spoilers in Ohio and ship them from our Ohio warehouse. You can spend your hard earned money on a new spoiler, but rest assured we aren't just sending these to China to be made. You are getting a hand made, American made spoiler.
Pre-Painted pictures are soon to follow, so please stay tuned!

Item # M15-1032 Price $319.95 Use Coupon Code RPIDON5 on line or by phone when ordering and receive 5% off the listed price!!

Website Link : http://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item.aspx?itemid=5118

OP
OP

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Bump for an answer, looking to purchase this spoiler!

We do not have any body color pictures yet, will have them soon, we are at least 5 weeks away from shipping, if you would like to call me and place an order I will not charge your credit card until the day it ships. Don 888-257-8515 ext 2.

SVT_N8

@baggedcobra
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nate
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White GT
any pics of the entire car for a 3/4 view and a complete side shot?

Sponsored

OP
OP

RPIDON

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
are these ready to ship?
The mold is finished and we are ready for production, all of our body components are made / paint to the customer's color choice. Right now we are at 4 weeks from time of order to shipment date. If you would like to call me to place the order over the phone I will not charge your credit card until it ships 888-257-8515 ext 2 Don

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule
are these ready to ship?
Order away. We are painting these everyday. Please remember we make these in the USA. Other companies will follow but they make a lot of parts overseas. We are proud to make these over here and support America jobs.

Thanks again guys!!
Josh

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
Order away. We are painting these everyday. Please remember we make these in the USA. Other companies will follow but they make a lot of parts overseas. We are proud to make these over here and support America jobs.

Thanks again guys!!
Josh
Any plan for a spoiler for the convertible?

Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Need to see a side view shot. I can't tell if I like this spoiler from the odd angles you've photographed. Always need that full on side shot !

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Thanks so much! It's a nice spoiler but it's not really what I'm looking for.. I'm sure it will sell well though as it looks like a really quality product :)

RPI Designs

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rpidesigns.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Test Mule
Thanks so much! It's a nice spoiler but it's not really what I'm looking for.. I'm sure it will sell well though as it looks like a really quality product :)
Thank you. :cheers:

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
When anyone gets this wing and installs it, please post pictures here.

Are these available for convertibles?
Sponsored