Sponsored

Anyone else feeling the MY18 urge?

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
well i'm pretty sure magride is 2k custom packs vary up to 1500 and 750 for any colour apart from pansy red
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
well i'm pretty sure magride is 2k custom packs vary up to 1500 and 750 for any colour apart from pansy red
Colours will be staggered again I think. we have free (Red/grabber - MY18 just red), then every other colour is either 300, 500, 800. or so.

Toecutter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I’ve got a good feeling about Gibbo’s numbers especially the £950 at the end which suggests some secret knowledge lol. I think £40950 otr for race red stock colour plus say £3500 for pack 2 and magner ride. I’m budgeting for £45k
I'm budgeting for 45k also, originally I was only going to go to 43k. Was going to go without Magnaride but seems stupid to leave it off a 45k car, with all the reviews pointing to how good it is.

PaulSlide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue GT
I'm budgeting for 45k also, originally I was only going to go to 43k. Was going to go without Magnaride but seems stupid to leave it off a 45k car, with all the reviews pointing to how good it is.
Hi folks. Long-time stalker, first time poster.

I've lusted after a Mustang GT since they released the RHD S550 and the MY18 has a couple of features that have tipped me over the edge (higher quality interior, DRLs, active exhaust). My current car is a GT86, which I love. I'm looking for something bigger (I'm 6'4") and more comfortable though, and the GT covers that with the bonus of the V8 I've always wanted.

I'm in the same boat as Toecutter re the Magneride. I'm buying this car with a view to keeping it and don't want to be left with a sense of regret for the sake of an extra £2k or so.

Test drive of a 2017 is booked for Saturday and my dealer will take an order for a new MY18 with the understanding that I can cancel if the pricing is outrageous and will take one of his stock of MY17s, all subject to being happy with the trade-in for my GT86.

Anyway, I'm incredibly excited to be on the verge of joining what seems to be an excellent community that you guys have here, and I hope I can justify the cost of the MY18 because I'm one of the few who loved the look of the refresh right from the press releases in Jan/Feb.

Cheers all,

Paul.

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic

Sponsored

Twinguin

just a little Fury
Threads
Reaction score
Website
s76.photobucket.com
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Convertible
I've lusted after a Mustang GT since they released the RHD S550 and the MY18 has a couple of features that have tipped me over the edge (higher quality interior, DRLs, active exhaust). My current car is a GT86, which I love. I'm looking for something bigger (I'm 6'4") and more comfortable though, and the GT covers that with the bonus of the V8 I've always wanted.
Hi Paul,

you'll love the Mustang as a power and size upgrade (and maybe a convertible). Just remember, it's a huge car for European standards - I drove my GT86 and a '17 Mustang back-to-back through the Eifel hills around the Nuerburgring earlier this year - that certainly GT86 territory.

But I agree with you - I am tempted to replace my GT86 with a Mustang when we return to Europe as well, too many nice features on the '18 model.

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
I’ve got a good feeling about Gibbo’s numbers especially the £950 at the end which suggests some secret knowledge lol. I think £40950 otr for race red stock colour plus say £3500 for pack 2 and magner ride. I’m budgeting for £45k
Base Manual 40/41 Auto 41/42

Avdb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Lotus, Raptor
The higher tax > 40k is not a show stopper but would still be very annoying as I already pay a lot of tax on other cars

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Guy on facebook popped up today. Our prices matched. He's got his from a financing software... His EB price was way out though.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Email from Haynes today,should have build slot in January
My mate just got a build date December 11th. :)
Due middle February.

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Ford must have dramatically revamped their information systems, productions processes and shipping methods compared to the performance for the 2015-17s!

PaulSlide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue GT
My mate just got a build date December 11th. :)
Due middle February.
Just to confirm, my order went on last week. Build date of late December, Delivery in March. I'll have to let mine sit there until late May while I finish paying for my GT86 though. Longest two months ever :doh:

With that schedule it makes the lack of pricing even more unbelievable. I've ordered mine fully loaded, but may have to make some sacrifices depending on finances. Order amendments will have to have a cut-off very soon though, so let's hope that means imminent pricing news.

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
No reason for Ford Uk to fix a retail price until they have them landed in the UK.
They will need to fix the wholesale price for 6 months first and may well be holding out to to see if they can secure a better exchange rate
Sponsored