S550 Coilovers

OP
OP
Gloucesternige

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
Perhaps ask Steeda for a discount if you don't have the bushings with the mounts?

So, we have orders for 5 sets including mine. I'll have an idea of price tomorrow. It won't be much, but the more we make the cheaper they'll be.
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
@steeda_UK ;) Wanna run us a group buy on this for all the pedders guys who were waiting months for you guys to make something that nige has done for you :D!?

OP
OP
Gloucesternige

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok guys, I have a price.

My supplier would rather make them from Stainless steel so they don't corrode. He will do them for £30 a set and as I'm not looking to make anything, I'll just charge the P+P on top so they'll be £33 posted mainland UK. Pretty cheap for something that will potentially last forever!!

Let me know if you're ok with that price, I've ordered 5 sets.

Manners, Wolfman, Hinch, one other and Myself.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Ok guys, I have a price.

My supplier would rather make them from Stainless steel so they don't corrode. He will do them for £30 a set and as I'm not looking to make anything, I'll just charge the P+P on top so they'll be £33 posted mainland UK. Pretty cheap for something that will potentially last forever!!

Sounds good to me... now we need steeda to do a group buy discount on them all and make sure there's one for each of us :D!

WOLFMAN

wolfman
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stewart
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang fast back 5.0 V8
Ok guys, I have a price.

Nige thanks that price is great just let me know when you need paid and are ready to ship. You have my address if not send me a PM about payment etc.:hail:

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
just a quick one before anyone buys, i'm speaking to robbie from steeda and have asked about a group buy :)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Manders Thanks but to late for me I ordered last night due in next 2 days.:doh:
Premature buy-ulation lol

I've got three or four guys from facebook already. Couple that with the 3/4 others here, think robbie can have a nice group buy on his hands (when he replies lol!)

OP
OP
Gloucesternige

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Premature buy-ulation lol

I've got three or four guys from facebook already. Couple that with the 3/4 others here, think robbie can have a nice group buy on his hands (when he replies lol!)
Well, I only have 5 kits on order so your mates will have to wait. Having said that, I'm sure there will be no issue getting more made, but we need to order 5 sets minimum to get the price. If we order more than 5 the price may drop a little, but I can't change the order in place now.

I will happily give my suppliers details to Steeda or Pedders then they can sell them on, but they'll no doubt add a mark up?

@Steedauk you need to read this thread. You could get some sales to Pedders owners?? Or, you could just ignore this thread and wait for the @Pedders to come out with their own top mounts to suit their XA kit, which they're currently working on.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I'm currently speaking to robbie, about topmounts, there's non pedders guys wanting them, and a couple more pedders guys....

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Gloucesternige

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have made a big mistake guys!! My supplier quoted me £300 for the five off kits, which is a total of 10pairs as there are 4 parts per kit. You can see what I've done yeah, £300 divided by 10 is £30 each. It should be £60 each !! Doh, what a dumbass I am !!

Because of my stupidity the guy has agreed to give me £100 off, making them £40 plus £3 p+p. Sorry guys, I hope you're ok with this or I'm out of pocket!!

He also said he has now written the program so any future sets will also be £40, but I need to order 5 sets min at a time.

I saw them part finished this morning, they do look the bollocks if I'm honest!!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
I have made a big mistake guys!! My supplier quoted me £300 for the five off kits, which is a total of 10pairs as there are 4 parts per kit. You can see what I've done yeah, £300 divided by 10 is £30 each. It should be £60 each !! Doh, what a dumbass I am !!

Because of my stupidity the guy has agreed to give me £100 off, making them £40 plus £3 p+p. Sorry guys, I hope you're ok with this or I'm out of pocket!!

He also said he has now written the program so any future sets will also be £40, but I need to order 5 sets min at a time.

I saw them part finished this morning, they do look the bollocks if I'm honest!!
£40 is fine mate, let us know in PM where u want the cash paying to.

I can bring you in some others, Reuben Grech from FB wants a set, and a few others with pedders will on the FB groups too, so worth an advert there :).

Glad they all look good, lets hope they're all good on the road too, can't wait to get them on :headbang:

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
yeah no problem with price saved more than that ordering the mounts from the states rather than uk :)

137 ish for mounts + shipping to UK + 43 from you still makes it 180 so still 30-40 quid cheaper than buying just the mounts in the uk so thats like a free tank of fuel :)

Last edited:

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
yeah no problem with price saved more than that ordering the mounts from the states rather than uk :)

137 ish for mounts + shipping to UK + 43 from you still makes it 180 so still 30-40 quid cheaper than buying just the mounts in the uk so thats like a free tank of fuel :)
137? I paid like £120 when conversion went through :D! but yes £163 + shipping and tax on the £120 isn't bad... as I've got a few bits coming from states it'll be cheap.
Sponsored