• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

F/S Esslinger Engineering Credit Amount of $5825

gte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
$4300 firm

I have a credit of $5825 with Esslinger on an engine build and I'm getting rid of my car. They said I could transfer the credit to someone else. All of this can be confirmed with them before any funds are transferred, I will provide that information to the buyer.

This is a good deal for someone and a way to get over 25% off from them with that amount towards an engine build, I doubt you'll see something like this again.

OP
OP

gte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
No one wants a 25% plus discount on a built motor?

5.0yote

AKA Bananana & 3.7Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have a link to their site for this? I would like to read what it entails.

5.0yote

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Right but do they do long block builds or is this just the internals?

OP
OP

gte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
Builds as well as manufacturer parts for the smaller shops. They build some of the most badass Ford Duratec and Ecoboost engines in the country and they have an engine dyno to test them if opted for as well.

Right but do they do long block builds or is this just the internals?

5.0yote

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Builds as well as manufacturer parts for the smaller shops. They build some of the most badass Ford Duratec and Ecoboost engines in the country and they have an engine dyno to test them if opted for as well.
Right but is there a page where this is shown, and levels of build options or is this a call it in thing?

OP
OP

gte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
Call, 9095390544, hit option 3 for EcoBoost sales and ask for Brian. He can specify all of the options they have including strokers, etc

Right but is there a page where this is shown, and levels of build options or is this a call it in thing?

5.0yote

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
ahh

OP
OP

gte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
Bump for a really sweet deal for someone wanting to build their 2.3L

tom_sprecher

Living Race Car Free
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP 6MT Race Red
Bump for a really sweet deal for someone wanting to build their 2.3L
If you have not done so already, you should call Esslinger and ask what race classes use their engines. Then list the credit on the associated racing forums.

OP
OP

gte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
Apparently we have different ideas of what "very interested" means ... bump for someone that wants to build a motor with a 25% coupon

very interested ..

do you have a build sheet .... in detail what you were going to do..

PICANTE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 ecoboost pp
Bump

Reactions: gte