Sponsored

WTB PP wheels

codegrinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 OW PP GT (lemon buy back) 2018 Charger Hellcat
I wasn't planning on driving it this winter but it looks I will have to a couple days a week.

Looking for some decent priced wheels to put some all seasons on them.

Anyone know if the 18" gt wheels fit on the performance pack?
Sponsored

Slemers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP EB Auto
The base GT 18 inchers fit the STD GT brakes but not the Brembos. I have a set of base GT rims that I used on my 2015 Mustang EB with the PP.
The wheels are for sale . They have 4/32s tread left on all four tires and the TPMS is included. I sold my Mustang two weeks ago and I am looking to sell these.
I also have a pair of front Weathertech Digital liners for your winter use.
If you don't have the Brembos these will work for you. The P Zero Nero All Seasons got me through the Portland winter last season. No curb rash or damage. I also have the Ford Spare tire/Jack kit with the hold down and instructions. THis fits the base GT but again won't clear the Brembo brakes. How about a package deal?
How about $400 for the tires/rims (center caps included) and $75 for the Weathertech Liners?
Slemers

Last edited:
OP
OP

codegrinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 OW PP GT (lemon buy back) 2018 Charger Hellcat
Dang. I have the brembos.

The base GT 18 inchers fit the STD GT brakes but not the Brembos. I have a set of base GT rims that I used on my 2015 Mustang EB with the PP.
The wheels are for sale . They have 4/32s tread left on all four tires and the TPMS is included. I sold my Mustang two weeks ago and I am looking to sell these.
I also have a pair of front Weathertech Digital liners for your winter use.
If you don't have the Brembos these will work for you. The P Zero Nero All Seasons got me through the Portland winter last season. No curb rash or damage. I also have the Ford Spare tire/Jack kit with the hold down and instructions. THis fits the base GT but again won't clear the Brembo brakes. How about a package deal?
How about $400 for the tires/rims (center caps included) and $75 for the Weathertech Liners?
Slemers

Slemers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP EB Auto
Dang is right. I believe you will need 19 inch rims to clear the Brembo :(
Thanks for the reply though
Slemers

Sponsored

PaleHorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lonnie
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GTPP Platinum White Metallic
Still looking for wheels? I have the 19" performance pack I'm trying to sell.
How much are you trying to get for your PP wheels?? I am in the Tacoma area by the way.