• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Alacntara shift boot/e-brake boot

mlevans1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Great condition, Grey alcantera and Silver stitching. No tears or issues. ***Shift boot has been cut down to fit a boomba Short shifter, I'd imagine it would work with other short shifters as well***

****SOLD****
shift boot.jpg
hand brake boot.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Dang if red stitching I'd buy these right now. GLWS

OP
OP

mlevans1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Dang if red stitching I'd buy these right now. GLWS
haha thats why im selling, the only place i was able to find Black alcantara with red stitching was Ebay...not sure on the fitment yet as they just came in.

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
American muscle shows it in stock but as clearance.

OP
OP

mlevans1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
pretty sure thats the leather ones...havent found alcantara with red stitiching at any of the big places..

Sponsored

OP
OP

mlevans1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Oh, could be the hand brake boot...but they said they dont carry the black/red alcantara shift boot anymore (manual)

15RRGT

I am teh liquor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT PP TVS
Ah, got it..... good luck in your search and sorry for derailing the thread lol :cheers:

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
pretty sure thats the leather ones...havent found alcantara with red stitiching at any of the big places..
Check out redlinegoods.com. They have black Alcantara with red stitching, and all boots are custom made. I had them make a boot, black perforated leather with white stitching, for my 2006 Mustang a few years ago. Quality was awesome, and install was easy. They ship from Italy, I believe, so it can take a bit to get, but I'd very highly recommend.

To the OP, sorry for threadjacking, and GLWS!

JR

k4show

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium PP
Where did you buy these from? I'd be interested but I have the stock shifter.

Sponsored