Sponsored

Charger Rt Scat vs bolt on 16 gt

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Tell me how a n/a car gets heatsoaked enough to lose a race to a lesser hp car! If you lost by a car length its likely he wasn’t stock, even if he said he was! My iat’s are hotter then that and my car is still really fast n/a! And I'm not stock!
He said he had a cold air intake lol.
Sponsored

RaceRed5.0

Threads
Reaction score
From Texas to Louisana to California back to Texas
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 3.55, Modded 2006 Pontiac G6
Tell me how a n/a car gets heatsoaked enough to lose a race to a lesser hp car! If you lost by a car length its likely he wasn’t stock, even if he said he was! My iat’s are hotter then that and my car is still really fast n/a! And I'm not stock!
Well he did say he was coming out of stop and go traffic but I honestly don't think the IAT's would be enough to affect losing a race with a GT, but I agree though a GT with a CAI and tune would be a more competitive race with a Scat pack.

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
Isn't the only advantage the scatpack has on the stock coyote from a dig? I mean, they both trap ~ 112mph in the 1/4 mile...meaning from a roll these two are very evenly matched.

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Well, from this thread I've learned the Charger is heavier than the Challenger which shocked my system, the Challenger appears so much larger to my eyes. Carry on, I did BMR braces w/Airaid and an X-pipe, now I have better tires as well and these Paddles! Whoot!

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
I’m really happy with my stang, it runs great. I will be even happier when I add 12lbs of boost in the near future. Currently the car runs mid 11’s n/a at 119 which is pretty fast but a 9 second street / strip car is where I want to be.. I was gonna go twin turbos but I decided I want to go centrifugal for half the cost. Looking at doing a vortech v-7 ysi kit from beefcake... with this kit I can just bolt it on and go. minimal intrusion to my current set up! A tuner kit is about $7500 out the door!
Sponsored