• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Project 6GR 19x11 50mm offset

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
**SOLD**
Selling a set of TWO rear 19x11 project 6GR wheels. They have a 50mm offset and sit flush with the fenderwell when mounted and look fantastic. Reason for sale is because I went to the dealer to install some TPMS and they had scratched both rear wheels. They had their mobile rim repair guy come out and perform his "fix" to the wheels and I still wasnt happy. It left some pock marks on one of the spokes on both wheels. One is more noticeable than the other, but you really can't tell unless you're really looking for them. I noted both wheels repair in the picture. Also, somehow they chipped a small section near the center cap on one rim(also noted in a picture). The wheels themselves are only a few weeks old and have maybe 200 miles on them before removal.
I'm still running the same type of wheels on the car if anyone is interested in pictures, a nice fat 325/30/19 on the rear of this car with this same wheel setup. The wheels are about 24lbs a piece, and I still have the original packaging for the rear wheels. So I'd rather NOT ship if I don't have to, but if I do buyer covers shipping.
$500 + Shipping

Price drop
20170409_153104.jpg
20170409_153138.jpg
20170409_153217.jpg
20170409_153235.jpg
20170409_153358.jpg
20170303_220623.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Bump

OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
More Bump.

OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Dropped the price

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Dude, bad sales pitch.
"Buy my busted ass wheels, they are no good for me, but you might have lower standards."
You might want to revise that whole description.

Sponsored

VOODOO 6G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Dude, bad sales pitch.
"Buy my busted ass wheels, they are no good for me, but you might have lower standards."
He's just being honest. For the right price someone may not care about the repair. Especially if they plan to paint them of change the color.

OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Dude, bad sales pitch.
I'd rather be truthful than make someone think these wheels are perfect. I just went to the dealership with brand new wheels and they screwed up and couldnt get them looking as perfect as they were when I came in. They still look fine, and i'd still be running them if they didn't offer to replace them

V8_MOTOR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 S550 Mustang GT (EURO)
If I was in the states I would have bought them. The paint doesn't matter to me as I want a custom colour so his honesty is spot on really.

Buy a set of fronts and have them all painted to a custom colour

Good luck with the sale.

OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Honesty is the shit. In for pics of before the repairs.
Looking for track spares in Texas but considering everything out there..
I never took any pictures before the repairs were made. But at most it was a small scratch on each wheel. One was maybe 1/2" and the other was smaller

OP
OP
Obsol3te

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
SOLD
Sponsored