• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

$1000 come get them. 4 RaceStar DarkStars with Hoosiers ready to race (Central Texas)

OP
OP
Phoenix

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
bump. i may consider shipping but all of the shipping costs would be at the owners expense.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Phoenix

Phoenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wheel wednesday bump

OP
OP
Phoenix

Phoenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bump! turns out i owe uncle sam this year so shoot me an offer, i might suprise you.

GHOSTRACER

Midlife Crisis......Again
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
If only they'd fit a PP car :(.

OP
OP
Phoenix

Phoenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If only they'd fit a PP car :(.
If you can coordinate with the other guy who wants the fronts, I'm pretty sure the rears fit no problem. I don't mind splitting them if they are sold at the same time.

Sponsored

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Id take the entire set off your hands if you would ship to 64078 and the price wouldn't be crazy high. .maybe split shipping or something? I'm at 64078 Just outside of Kansas city Missouri. Look into shipnex.com. Cheap, they pick them up from you, they us UPS and are insured. Just have to put cardboard over the front and rear faces of the tires/wheels and wrap tape around it all.

OP
OP
Phoenix

Phoenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Id take the entire set off your hands if you would ship to 64078 and the price wouldn't be crazy high. .maybe split shipping or something? I'm at 64078 Just outside of Kansas city Missouri. Look into shipnex.com. Cheap, they pick them up from you, they us UPS and are insured. Just have to put cardboard over the front and rear faces of the tires/wheels and wrap tape around it all.
i dont want to split shipping. for the cost to ship these, it would probably be cheaper for you to drive here to get them. id even meet you in dallas if you wanted them that bad.

the fronts wont fit on a performance pack car unless you swap to smaller brakes.

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
i dont want to split shipping. for the cost to ship these, it would probably be cheaper for you to drive here to get them. id even meet you in dallas if you wanted them that bad.

the fronts wont fit on a performance pack car unless you swap to smaller brakes.
They would be going on a 2011 GT with base brakes. shipping wont be to bad if you/we used shipnex.com. I was looking at another full set and it was going to be $140 to ship them for New York or something kind afar away so shipping to me from Texas wouldn't be bad either I wouldn't think.

OP
OP
Phoenix

Phoenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They would be going on a 2011 GT with base brakes. shipping wont be to bad if you/we used shipnex.com. I was looking at another full set and it was going to be $140 to ship them for New York or something kind afar away so shipping to me from Texas wouldn't be bad either I wouldn't think.
ehh in looking into their reviews, too many negative reviews for me to be comfortable with shipping them. id rather sell local at a lower price than have to worry about a shipping company stealing the wheels, the end person complaining about how the wheels showed up in a pretzel because the shipping company did it or any thing else. i want to exchange wheels and tires for money and answer any questions face to face and then be done with it.

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
ehh in looking into their reviews, too many negative reviews for me to be comfortable with shipping them. id rather sell local at a lower price than have to worry about a shipping company stealing the wheels, the end person complaining about how the wheels showed up in a pretzel because the shipping company did it or any thing else. i want to exchange wheels and tires for money and answer any questions face to face and then be done with it.

REALLY?? hmmm I've never had any bad experiences with them. .well damn ok, was hoping to take them off your hands today. GLWS then.:cheers:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Phoenix

Phoenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
REALLY?? hmmm I've never had any bad experiences with them. .well damn ok, was hoping to take them off your hands today. GLWS then.:cheers:
thanks

OP
OP
Phoenix

Phoenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe you'll have better luck threw Craigslist. If you haven't already posted it there
I haven't. I may end up doing just that.

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
Bump for a good deal. If I was local and the fronts fit, I'd make you an offer for sure.

OP
OP
Phoenix

Phoenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump for a good deal. If I was local and the fronts fit, I'd make you an offer for sure.
thanks! Norcal is pretty. Spent a week between Cupertino all the way to Humboldt County.
Sponsored