Sponsored

How to contact my local Ford rep (re: a dealer order that Ford might not fulfill)?

Spacebird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R
After failing to come to an agreement with my local Ford dealer on a GT350, they offered to order me a GT350R. The order was submitted and I have an order number.

On this forum and other forms, I've read that there is no mechanism in the ordering system to determine whether or not a dealer has an allocation. The last thing I want to do is wait many months only to find out that Ford won't fulfill my order.

I would like to get in touch with my regional Ford representative, but have been able to find out who that might be. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I really appreciate any help!
Sponsored

FTD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R
There is no listing that I know of. I'd bet they don't have the allocation for an R.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Ask them for the email/letter from their rep confirming the allocation, if they won't supply it, ask them for the regional reps contact info so you can confirm yourself. If they balk at all of the above, then its pretty clear they likely dont have an allocation

disneyfun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Art
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Prem Calif Special, 2021 Mustang Mach-E
from what i have been told, they will get 3 regular GT350 cars they can order, and then get 1 R they can order. if they dont have the 3 regular ones, then they probably dont have the R. My dealer had the 3 reg and the one R, then somehow they got awarded 1 more regular they just told me, so they are getting 5 in total with one of those being an R, and one of those, the first one, is mine:D
Sponsored