First ever cobra jet mustang gt

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
I can't say mine pulled harder with the stock box or that I have issues with the throttle like op. Which is weird bc we are both Lund tuned.
That is weird. If you had to do it over, would you still go with the SCJ?
Sponsored

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 White GT PP, 2022 F350
That is weird. If you had to do it over, would you still go with the SCJ?
That's a loaded question lol. If I stayed Whipple and 6mt, yes but would have went with the trunk mounted ice box.

Truly start over, would have bought a base auto and amegedon twin turbo'd. Which I may still do. That or pick up the Whipple 4.5 when it comes out.

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
That's a loaded question lol. If I stayed Whipple and 6mt, yes but would have went with the trunk mounted ice box.

Truly start over, would have bought a base auto and amegedon twin turbo'd. Which I may still do. That or pick up the Whipple 4.5 when it comes out.

Hahaha! Looking at all my options for trunk mounts now! I think I'm gonna do the SCJ. I'm assuming the air diffuser comes with the inatke now, didn't see a seperate part number for the diffuser.

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hahaha! Looking at all my options for trunk mounts now! I think I'm gonna do the SCJ. I'm assuming the air diffuser comes with the inatke now, didn't see a seperate part number for the diffuser.
We had to call and get ours, but hopefully they are included now.

DiEzel

GTFO OG - The Professor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
Oxford white GT Premium PP
They should be included, The Rep that called me to ship mine out said they would be included with all kits from there out.. Who knows if it was the truth, hahaha..

I'm currently running a SCJ, Lund tuned w/ diffuser. Car is running good - Cruises great, No more noisey MAF - Lund says the logs are looking fantastic.. I utilized the aluminum whipple reservoir, I cut the two small tabs off the car and moved the reservoir inward about 6 inches or so. I have a watson Ice tank like op, but have not installed.

Whine is a little louder, IAT's drop a little quicker - but about all I'm seeing so far. I can't tell you gains.. I haven't dyno'd the car in forever, But - Butt dyno says a couple hp up top..

Too lazy to use another host to post photos, So I attached a crapy one. Haha.
Md2lG7k.jpg

Sponsored

doodguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 1 Supercharged Mustang GT
They should be included, The Rep that called me to ship mine out said they would be included with all kits from there out.. Who knows if it was the truth, hahaha..

I'm currently running a SCJ, Lund tuned w/ diffuser. Car is running good - Cruises great, No more noisey MAF - Lund says the logs are looking fantastic.. I utilized the aluminum whipple reservoir, I cut the two small tabs off the car and moved the reservoir inward about 6 inches or so. I have a watson Ice tank like op, but have not installed.

Whine is a little louder, IAT's drop a little quicker - but about all I'm seeing so far. I can't tell you gains.. I haven't dyno'd the car in forever, But - Butt dyno says a couple hp up top..

Were you able to instal this without removing whipple reservoir?

I was thinking of getting this but don't want to 're mount inter cooler reservoir

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
So my CobraJet Inlet showed up yesterday inlet showed up yesterday, and there is no inlet diffuser in the box...:crazy:

doodguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 1 Supercharged Mustang GT
So my CobraJet Inlet showed up yesterday inlet showed up yesterday, and there is no inlet diffuser in the box...:crazy:
Please let us know how install goes.

Does it look like you def have to move your intercooler reservoir?

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

BD pm me your address I'll send you one. They sent me 3 for some reason.

Dood yes you have to move or modify it.

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS
BD pm me your address I'll send you one. They sent me 3 for some reason.

Dood yes you have to move or modify it.
You are the man!:headbang:

Sponsored

BDMACH1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS

Sorry I missed your Question Dood! I ended up not using the Whipple pump and reservoir, I decided to go with a PNR Welding trunk mount tank/pump and upgrade to the new Whipple heat exchanger. I'm hoping this combination will put a major dent in IAT's...

s550stprmtrooper

s550StormTrooper
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT

Do you by chance have a picture with the bumper off? I'm interested to see the filter placement.

Just ordered one, as the IAT's on Florida are ambient till the first traffic light, then it hovers around 110Âş

No to mention, it does look better that the Whipple open box.
Sponsored