• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD! GTPP Wheels, Tires, TPMS, Lug (with locks), Northern VA SOLD!

Stripler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
SOLD. Local pickup in Fairfax, VA. Black GTPP wheels with OEM Pirelli tires. The fronts have a good bit of tread left (see photo). The rears have less tread than the fronts (see photo). These also have the TPMS sensors.

There are two small chips/scratches on the same wheel (see photos). No curb rash and no other scratches or chips. Some of the photos look like there are scratches, but it's reflections or dust.

Also including the OEM lug nuts and lock nut and key. I painted these black with a couple light coats of VHT high heat spray paint (doesn't affect socket size).

I currently have 3 sets of wheels/tires, so that's why I'm selling.
Front1.jpg
Front2.jpg
Rear1.jpg
Rear2.jpg
Front Treads.jpg
Rear Treads.jpg
chip1.jpg
chip2.jpg
Lugs.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

mtoo22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Whipple GT
Might be interested in these. I am in Alexandria so pickup is no problem.

OP
OP
Stripler

Stripler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Might be interested in these. I am in Alexandria so pickup is no problem.
Okay, let me know. I'll be around all wknd.

OP
OP
Stripler

Stripler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Bump. Still for sale. Also forgot to mention includes the center caps.

OP
OP
Stripler

Stripler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Sold.
Sponsored

Last edited: