Sponsored

Where can I find GT rear brake calipers?

GJarrett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium
Looking to upgrade the brakes on my Ecoboost for occasional light track use. I've already installed front GT brakes but cannot find a set of rears at any local junkyards.... not looking to pay $$$$ for a big aftermarket upgrade or $450 to the local Ford dealership for OEM Fomoco new GT calipers. I have 18" wheels and want to keep them.

Does anyone know where I can find a set of GT rears?
Sponsored

socal2fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I’ll have a full set of New GT front and rear calipers/rotors/pads in the next 2 weeks or so I’m going to sale.

Looking to upgrade the brakes on my Ecoboost for occasional light track use. I've already installed front GT brakes but cannot find a set of rears at any local junkyards.... not looking to pay $$$$ for a big aftermarket upgrade or $450 to the local Ford dealership for OEM Fomoco new GT calipers. I have 18" wheels and want to keep them.

OP
OP

GJarrett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium
I'll send you a PM, I'll take the rears.

D24112

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 V6 MT

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-2017-...786567?hash=item2846c1a0c7:g:9gYAAOSwvjdZSV~O

OP
OP

GJarrett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium
Thanks!

Sponsored

TheDonSalami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Fastback
Apologies for reviving this post but is the install for the gt brakes on an ecoboost really just bolting on the calipers?