Poor headlamps

Enoch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Guard 5.0 (Auto) Fastback, Saddle Leather
do you know how much its going to cost each one of us, to leave the EU, Brexit is the biggest screw up in the history of British Politics, where is the 365M promised to the National Health? People were fed BS and believed it
The EU will screw us for every penny before we leave, then once we are out then what?

it's going to cost you way more, then a light bulb

:headbonk:
Rule
14. Prohibited Topics — Politics, religion, street racing, violent acts, drug use, or any other illegal activities may not be discussed on the forum.

Just sayin:amen:

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Rule
14. Prohibited Topics — Politics, religion, street racing, violent acts, drug use, or any other illegal activities may not be discussed on the forum.

Good point. We shouldn't be discussing illegal light mods. :D

23TGrabberBlue

Grabber Blue Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY2017 EcoBoost Grabber Blue
Yeah, it’s not much fun to drive on narrow unlit roads. Oncoming cars easily drown out my headlights. Let’s look at the facts:

*US spec summer tyres
*Poor headlights
*Poor safety equipment
*Iffy suspension

This is why I’m getting a winter hack. But I have to confess that I’ve considered changing to a Golf R or Focus ST. But even though I can great trade in price, I love it enough to work around it.

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
Yeah, it’s not much fun to drive on narrow unlit roads. Oncoming cars easily drown out my headlights. Let’s look at the facts:

*US spec summer tyres
*Poor headlights
*Poor safety equipment
*Iffy suspension

This is why I’m getting a winter hack. But I have to confess that I’ve considered changing to a Golf R or Focus ST. But even though I can great trade in price, I love it enough to work around it.
US Spec Premium tires are A/S P Zero's, that's why its even more bizarre that they dumped the summer tires over here, everyone knows it does zero but rain in the UK, have Ford never seem a US film filmed in the UK :D

Sponsored

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Rule

Notice how I just said my piece and then shut up... and let everyone else decide whether to carry it on :D:D:D !

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Lets draw this thread back on topic, and you know it's gone to the sh1tter when I'm saying it lol.

1. Headlights suck... Even my missus commented on them this week stating "why can we not see very far?" So I'm now looking into headlight conversions like [MENTION=14834]John577[/MENTION] and other euro guys have done. I originally thought my lights may have condensed, but alas, nope, just p1ss poor lights lol

2. reverse lights also suck, especially with the camera. I've ordered some T15 large LED lights that are meant to be super bright with a long range. I should hope so they cost a bomb. So I can see down dark roads where I'm reversing.

3. My cars filthy

4. Politics can go onto Politics6g.com/NobodyGivesAFk

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Don't expect a big power gain. It's definitely brighter as stock, but not as bright as all the new cars with LED headlights.
as long as I can see up the road without hi-beams on :lol:

Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase