Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
Just put the Sequencer on my Santa list.
Anything to help grab the attention of someone with their phone in their face is money well spent in my book.
I have the plug n play sequencer (that makes it do it for the brakes and hazards) and I look in my rear view mirror and it people are doing the motion with their hands. It does get people's attention. I will be adding it to my 18 when they get them on the site.
Sponsored

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
I just made a post on initial impressions, yes on the GT350 parts, we will have a dyno and scale info soon!
What made you decide not to wait for a PP2?

bill@cjpp

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
All the Mustangs
What made you decide not to wait for a PP2?
They were not producing them until 90 days after Job1, I didn't want to wait that long.

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Looking forward to your input Bill, you have answered every question of mine on CJPP as well as mailing parts without a prob. Congrats on your new Steed.

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
They were not producing them until 90 days after Job1, I didn't want to wait that long.
You mean Job 2 (Dec 4th)? Job 1 was early Oct and I don't think they'll be producing any in January.

Sponsored

bill@cjpp

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
All the Mustangs
You mean Job 2 (Dec 4th)? Job 1 was early Oct and I don't think they'll be producing any in January.
I was told January production and February shipping but it's Ford so who knows. My car was built October 5th and sat for a month.

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
I was told January production and February shipping but it's Ford so who knows. My car was built October 5th and sat for a month.
If memory serves me correctly, my '15 did the same thing. And I ordered it the day the banks opened up.

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Looking forward to seeing more mods and videos.

Heck I don't even own a Mustang(yet) and I have been watching install-videos and mods for over a year :).
His install vids are the best on the internet IMO. love how he goes for this "install you will need a blah, blah, blah etc". Guy is gooooood!

Sponsored

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Hopefully you have better info than we do. I am expecting March/April delivery based on the information in Ford's press release.

OP
OP
CJ Pony Parts

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
A large variety of Mustangs across all generations
2015-2018 Mustang V6/EcoBoost/GT HRE FF04 Wheels 20"X10"/20"X11" Liquid Metal Install

HRE 20" x 10" and 20" x 11" Liquid Metal FF04 Wheels for 2015-2017 V6, EcoBoost and GT Mustangs and 2018 EcoBoost and GT Mustangs.

In this video, Bill & the crew at CJ's will show you how to install these HRE 20" x 10" and 20" x 11" Liquid Metal FF04 Wheels on your 2015-2018 V6, EcoBoost or GT Mustang from the comfort of your own shop or garage with basic hand tools.

Empowering your pony with these FF04 HRE wheels is a great way to make the exterior of your Mustang really stand out.

Weighing considerably lighter than standard cast aluminum wheels, these FF04 20" wheels from HRE are a custom choice for the race-inspired enthusiast.

Flow forming processes are used to ensure these stunning wheels have the identical weight and strength of a forged wheel. These ultra-durable wheels have the long-lasting lifespan you want for your Mustang mods.

Available on their own or in several wheel/tire packages.

FF04 wheels have an exclusive "liquid metal" finish option (as seen in this video) that you can't get on any other wheels. Liquid metal has the sleek reflectiveness of a chrome & the stylish depth of a painted wheel.
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]UJurXRCxgrQ[/MEDIA]"]
Check out more 2015-2018 HRE wheels from CJ's here:
https://www.cjponyparts.com/hre/c/8_1001_4575/?product_model_type=3390&product_year_mustang=714

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
HRE 20" x 10" and 20" x 11" Liquid Metal FF04 Wheels for 2015-2017 V6, EcoBoost and GT Mustangs and 2018 EcoBoost and GT Mustangs.

In this video, Bill & the crew at CJ's will show you how to install these HRE 20" x 10" and 20" x 11" Liquid Metal FF04 Wheels on your 2015-2018 V6, EcoBoost or GT Mustang from the comfort of your own shop or garage with basic hand tools.

Empowering your pony with these FF04 HRE wheels is a great way to make the exterior of your Mustang really stand out.

Weighing considerably lighter than standard cast aluminum wheels, these FF04 20" wheels from HRE are a custom choice for the race-inspired enthusiast.

Flow forming processes are used to ensure these stunning wheels have the identical weight and strength of a forged wheel. These ultra-durable wheels have the long-lasting lifespan you want for your Mustang mods.

Available on their own or in several wheel/tire packages.

FF04 wheels have an exclusive "liquid metal" finish option (as seen in this video) that you can't get on any other wheels. Liquid metal has the sleek reflectiveness of a chrome & the stylish depth of a painted wheel.

Check out more 2015-2018 HRE wheels from CJ's here:
https://www.cjponyparts.com/hre/c/8_1001_4575/?product_model_type=3390&product_year_mustang=714
Looking good!! I have to admit, the 2018 changes are starting to grow on me. Looking forward to seeing more mods.

Mod on guys.......:headbang:

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Looking good!! I have to admit, the 2018 changes are starting to grow on me. Looking forward to seeing more mods.

Mod on guys.......:headbang:
Haha every iteration of the Mustang ends 'growing' on people :) Its starts off as WTF ????? to well hmmm yeah I could rock that ! Its part of a Mustang owner DNA. For me it was the 2007~2008 Shelby. I absolutely hated the hood...

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Haha every iteration of the Mustang ends 'growing' on people :) Its starts off as WTF ????? to well hmmm yeah I could rock that ! Its part of a Mustang owner DNA. For me it was the 2007~2008 Shelby. I absolutely hated the hood...
Yeah.....most of us don’t like change, including me. I have a buddy with a 2007 mustang and anything after 2010 for him doesn’t look right. But my 2016 has grown on him big time. So I guess we all get over it sooner or later. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.