Sponsored

Wheel repairs/respraying - Perth

S550GTRed5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone have any experience or recommendations on where to get wheels resprayed/repaired in Perth?

I was specifically looking to get some repairs done initially and just weighing up the options to get some custom work done?

:thumbsup:
Sponsored

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Come on Scottie......

You can show us.

:eek:

OP
OP
S550GTRed5

S550GTRed5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Come on Scottie......

You can show us.

:eek:
Hahaha! well you know those multi-story car parks with the worlds biggest chunks of concrete for seemingly no reason...:bolt:...i kinda...well scrapped one :doh: ...and then swore quite loudly! :shocked:

Here's me thinking i was the placid type :lol:

I'll have to take a picture, its not too bad just a scrap and chunk out of the pirelli's. I was going to leave it but weirdly I literally have random people coming up to me in the street and talking about it. Initially I thought it was my good looks cough...cough...but seems people can spot it from a 1000 paces.

All i can say is they must eat a lot of carrots...

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
Hahaha! well you know those multi-story car parks with the worlds biggest chunks of concrete for seemingly no reason...:bolt:...i kinda...well scrapped one :doh: ...and then swore quite loudly! :shocked:
I could happen to anyone dude - I refuse to visit car parks for that very reason, along with the potential for door dings.

I hear that wheel repairers can do amazing things these days.

In your case, since your tyre is also rooted, I'd post an ad (or keep an eye on) the classifieds section of the various forums/social media.

Every month or so someone seems to pop up selling their stock wheel/tyre set up at pretty reasonable prices - some even split.

OP
OP
S550GTRed5

S550GTRed5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I could happen to anyone dude - I refuse to visit car parks for that very reason, along with the potential for door dings.

I hear that wheel repairers can do amazing things these days.

In your case, since your tyre is also rooted, I'd post an ad (or keep an eye on) the classifieds section of the various forums/social media.

Every month or so someone seems to pop up selling their stock wheel/tyre set up at pretty reasonable prices - some even split.
Yeah i know i usually avoid them like the plague. It was bound to happen someday i guess doesn't matter how careful you are.

I'll keep an eye on the classifieds and see if anyone has had any experiences with some wheel shops locally :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Bradek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 GT
I've scraped my front left, so keen to split a pair if you find anything on classifieds. feel free to pm me. Brad

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang GT V8 convertible
I have been lucky so far but I recently put these rim protectors on - you can get them in black, chrome look, yellow, red, white and blue. I ended up choosing white as a contrast and love them. Not everyone's taste probably but we are all individuals with our Mustangs.
Gloria2.jpg

tantash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anne
Vehicle(s)
2015/16 Mustang GT V8 convertible