Sponsored

Introduce yourself!!

BasiliskSt

Threads
Reaction score
I had a gold 1998 Ford Taurus that did 160,000 miles plus of good service as a student car for first the family, then a daughter and then a niece. Good experience with the Taurus, a Cougar and a Focus ST motivated our current Milan. Ford has been very good to me.
Sponsored

blackstallion4209

The Stallion
Threads
Reaction score

westy

Threads
Reaction score
Hi all! The name is Westy. I post on MT Forum as well as some other places relative to the Brand I drive. My name is chosen after the old Volkswagen Westfalia camper buses. I am known on the MT Forum as a rather sarcastic dude. I hate and despise the current generation (2005+) Mustang yet love all that came before except the II. I am eagerly awaiting the new Mustang and praying it looks nothing at all like a 1968 Mustang.

I used to drive a 1965 Mustang with a 4 on the floor. I bought it for $2,000 and was in the process of restoring it but had to sell as it was driving me toward bankruptcy. It had the 200 ci I6 in it and I was going to rod the snot out of that engine. I had a TBI kit ready to go, 6 into headers, a better cam, a machine shop picked out for some porting and polishing of the head, and other things. It was going to be my GT6. One day, I will get her back... just one that is more restored so I don't have to sink thousands in her before she is ready for the hot-rodding.

My65Mustang004.jpg

My65Mustang005.jpg

My65Mustang002.jpg

Sorry for the crappiness of the photos. I am a better photographer now.

westy

Threads
Reaction score
Yes, those are original CA black plates. RFY 230.

Dequindre

Mustang6G's Lincoln Fan
Threads
Reaction score
I'm Dequindre, under the same name at CF and MotorTrend. I own a 2002 Lincoln Town Car, which I have a passion for. Actually, I have a passion for all Lincoln products. I really do think that the start of Lincoln's next renaissance is the 2013 MKZ.

Sponsored

Zetec_Pride

Threads
Reaction score
I'm Zetec_Pride from MT (01 ZX3 on CF) here.
This is my '01 Focus ZX3 auto. It's rusty and getting a bit raggedy, I'm hoping to keep it going until I can afford the Mustang that I want.

Rev

Threads
Reaction score
This is Rev, checking in. I think most of you know me already.

lengnert

Threads
Reaction score
Greetings to Thed and all who have posted here.

Since I am getting used to the format, I will refer all my personal info to the thread I posted myself.

I do look forward to being on here.

It does appear that there are a lot of familiar 'faces' and a few new ones to boot.

This should be a lot of fun.

Grimm

Threads
Reaction score
FNG here :) Found the site through the interior spy pics recently posted.

Goin to be time to get rid of the RX-8 in the next couple of years and the current Mustang has always caught my eye but its life cycle is almost over so figured maybe I wait to see what the next one is like first.

OP
OP
Thed

Thed

Future Pre-Runner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata Club
Sup Grimm! I'll take your jacket and direct you to the chips and dip. :cool:

Sponsored

Overboost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S197
It's Overboost (Steve) from MI. Currently rockin' the 2011 GT, but patiently waiting to decide whether a 2014 GT or a 2015/16 GT will be in my driveway. Better yet, maybe a 2015/16 SVT car :D

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Good to see you were finally able to sign up, Steve :)

MARZ

Threads
Reaction score
I, too, drive a 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L and am anxiously awaiting anything regarding the 2015 Mustang!